I am. . .Pregnant and not as miserable.
I think. . . Im pretty funny.
I know. . . Im going to sleep good tonight. Thank you Phenergen.
I want. . . my zits to go away. I dont think this pregnancy thing is very fair.
I have. . . the most wonderful families in the world!!!
I wish. . . I were better at staying in touch with people.
I hate. . . when Zach laughs at me when I get mad because I end up laughing too.
I miss. . . Zach. We are on different schedules and we never see each other anymore.
I fear. . . heights,cochroaches,snakes, anything reptile I guess.
I feel. . . lots of different things right now. The hormones are kicking in.
I love. . . Zach,sweets and chips and salsa
I hear. . . music and the T.V.
I smell. . . Petes fish and chips.
I search. . . for answers and strength.
I wonder. . . what my baby is.
I regret . . not taking a dance class this semester.
I care. . . how I treat people.
I always. . . get ready through the same routine. Its all about time management.
I am not. . .afraid to be myself.
I believe. . . in God.
I dance. . . anywhere and everywhere and at Jeannes.
I sing. . . all the time and I really dont hold back. I sing loud!
I don't always. . .pay attention when people are talking to me.
I write. . .with my right hand.
I win. . . at paper, rock, scissors( well most of the time, Zach sometimes has good days.)
I lose. . . at Guitar hero. I know you dont really compete but I am not good. And one time my little sister and I tried to have a competition on easy and I SO lost.
I never. . . am on time.
I listen. . . to all sorts of types of music. Hip hop anyone?
I can usually be found. . . at home or school.
I read. . . uh...
I am happy about. . . becoming a mommy.
I tag... Jami, Brittany, Alissa, Christina and Mom Deering
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Its all about me and why shouldnt it be?
Posted by
Whitney
at
11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Ok I admit it... I am a closet hip hop lover
My friend got zits when she was prego with her 2 boys...and is now having a girl and her face it totally clear! Weird how it all works! When are you due again?
Good job at the paper rock scissors. And I'm glad to hear you're feeling better!
-Lars
Post a Comment