Friday, October 31, 2008

Addicted, no not to drugs, SHOES!

So Ive moved on. Anti Nausea Medication no more. Ive always been a shoe person. Having a bad day? What shoe should I buy?Bored? What shoe will make my life not boring? Yeah, its a horrible addiction. Especially because I have enough shoes for an entire army. Its a problem I know. But the first step for a recovering addict is acknowlegding you have a problem. Now, Blog friend I dont really plan on trying to get rid of this problem. I like having it. But Im sitting here at my Dads office with a few minutes to spare and I went on to Bakers Shoes website. Bad idea Whitney, Bad idea. So incase you were wondering what I wanted for Christmas or my birthday(in January) or you just simply wanted to get them for me for my baby shower. Heres a few ideas. LOVE THEM!!! NEED THEM. This is not a want, a need!


Okay I dont know If Im cool enough to pull these(first below) ones off but I love them.
























7 comments:

Debbie said...

You know how to pick them!!! And it's a good thing that you married such a tall man and can wear those babies no matter what!!! (Although I don't think you will be wanting to wear them in those last couple of months of pregnancy!)

kayleen said...

you're a collector not an addict...a shoe art enthusiast, if you will. nothing wrong with that.

Liza said...

OOOOoooo...LOVE them! You'll have to let me know if you see any cute flats. I'm in dire NEED of a complete shoe wardrobe makeover. Perhaps you could assist me in a few weeks when I get there. I'm glad that you're feeling better!

☂niki. said...

it's true...you really do need all of those! and surely you can pull off those sassy gray ones! those ones are my fav!!

Karissa said...

Okay, FABulous shoes! I don't believe a shoe addiction is a problem :-) And, you might not know who I am, but I married your cousin Scott so now I guess we're cousins. I'm pretty sure we haven't met yet... y'all have so much family! :-) Good luck getting those shoes! I agree with the need, not want :-)

Annie said...

You are cool enough. Get 'em all!

Cam and Mele said...

I want the second pair! Good choices.