Saturday, October 25, 2008

Look whos getting younger today!!!!


( I love this picture cause it shows him in his cute hat!!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD VANCE!!!! I felt like I needed to post about this wonderful man today. I wont mention how old he is but Im guessing its around 30. I am so thanful for Dad Vance. I love hanging out with him on Sundays while we play an assortment of games. He has taught me so many things in the past years of knowing him. I never knew how many different dinner "surprises" there were and I never knew how many different things cashews can be put on(oh dont think that can be put on everything, cause they can). Although I have never been brave enough to try. Sometimes I feel like I live with Dad Vance. Zach is SOOO much like his dad and thats just fine with me. So Dad Vance, one year younger and wiser too, happy birthday to you!!!

10 comments:

Jami said...

I do like that hat. Mike, you pull that off DANG GOOD!

Full House said...

Good ol' Mike Dogg!

Debbie said...

He is pretty handsome, isn't he??

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Dad Vance! Coolest hat evah!

Cam and Mele said...

Love his hat, what a stylish father in law!

Ok so where did you get that voting which gender the baby will be, thing? could I steal that:D?

☂niki. said...

so sweet. sounds like you have a great father in law!

Cam and Mele said...

Thanks Girl!

☂niki. said...

you got tagged sucka!!!

check my blog for details!

Annie said...

You live with my dad? Um, that was a new image for me. :) It's funny how similar those two are. I love them both. I can't wait to find out that you are having a Mike/Zach clone of your own. :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. Came over from Life is a Banquet. That photo against the tree is one to treasure. Very beautiful!!!!