Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged

The way to play this game of tag is to go to your picture files and look in the fourth folder and find the fourth picture. Then display and explain.




wow, this picture is super blurry. Anyways, I teach dance and these are some of my students from last year. They were honestly my favorite class ever!! The 2nd and 3rd girl I still teach and they are my 2 favorite students. Amy(2nd) comes to class every week and the first thing out of her mouth is " Hi Miss Whitney, your hair looks beautiful today, can I look in Mr. Pumpkin to see what kind of treats he brought today?" She cracks me up!!! She is probably one of the funniest kids ever. Elle(3rd) has the best dance moves ever! She comes in every week wanting me to see her new dance move. Its hysterical. I love teaching! Its the best job ever. I love spreading the things I love most. It is so fun to watch young kids learn.

I tag: Jami, Alissa, Niki T., Erin.

5 comments:

☂niki. said...

how fun! i'm sure your girls love you! you're such a great teacher!

Jen&Joe said...

Amy yes is the funniest little girl ever.. She ll say some of the most randomest things ever.. SO fun that you teach there

✩Molly✩ said...

how fun! I wasn't tagged, but I think I want to do it too!

✩Molly✩ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Posted it baby!