Seriously? I think Motorcycles Cops are following me around. This is now my 2nd speeding ticket since April. My friend Bethany got to experience this pull over experience with me. We were driving North on Extension and I was trying to hurry so I could get to my parents house, eat really fast, and run back to school. These days eating has become a priority. BUT NO! Mr. Motorcycle Cop hiding behind the bushes in a LDS church parking lot jumped out and pulled me over. That sneaky little devil. I was furious. I cant go to traffic school because need I remind you I just did that in April. It gets better, My sweet husband, who claims he put the new insurance card in my car, did not. Its okay. We are insured. I just have to send in proof. Why no warning Mr. Motorcycle Cop? He had no problem writing up that ticket for me. I think I even caught him smiling about it. He must be behind on his quota for the month and OF COURSE he pulls me over.I have the worst luck.Ed( my traffic school teacher) would be so disappointed.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
Dude that sucks! And they're so expensive too!
awww man!! You have my sympathy! Thanks for that sweet comment! I love ya girl!
Oh Whit! Motorcylces seriously are the worst! I'm glad I was included in your little story! haha.
Hi Whitney! It's me, Aurora, John's daughter-in-law. Small world!
I am a BusyBeeLauren and Nancy follower and have found you and Jami! (I found out that Nancy knew your moms a while ago, but didn't know that you girls had blogs) funny!
Congrats on your pregnancy! Now I can follow along. Yay!
Bummer!!! I'm so sorry that that had to happen to you!
Oh, you know I have the worst lucky to getting caught speeding. I have been good for the last year, but I am SOO scared of cops. If I see one driving by me, I will make a detour, and find a different way home. I wish they would just leave NICE PEOPLE alone!
I am so sorry that this had to happen to such a sweet person like you. It reminds me of when I got pulled over for the first time. I was in tears. Thanks for sharing your story. You are so funny!!
Don't you just love the bike cops? I only get the fat unattractive ones. It wouldn't be so bad getting a ticket for being "bad" if he was hot! :)
The same thing happened to me in Maryland. I finally got so fed up I decided to be a full law abiding citizen. I feel so at peace now. You should try it. :)
Post a Comment