Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ween No more

Im not weening off my drugs. I stopped taking My Phenergan and apparently I still need to be on it. For the last two days it was back to the "bad place".I have been gripping the toilet. Today I have been able to look at some other scenery due to a new prescription of Phenergan. Ive decided I am going to wait atleast 2 more weeks before I even think about weening.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! I can't believe you are so sick! Hope it gets better so you can enjoy being pregnant!
You sound like Jodi was during her pregnancy's....

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Hey I just found your blog. How fun! CONGRATS!! your Pregnant. I am sorry your so sick. I know how you feel and it's not fun at all. But it's worth it.

☂niki. said...

oh no! U poor thing!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That's awful! I hope it gets better for you.

Camille said...

Once an addict, always an addict. That's what I say.

Just kidding. I don't care if you're addicted. As long as it works, eh?

heidi said...

i feel your pain girl - phenogren was my best friend through 28 weeks with one of the pregnancies. it will all be okay!