Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to my daddy!

I have had this man wrapped around my little finger since the day I was born! I didnt do it on purpose at first but when I learned I had him wrapped it just continued. Truly my dad is one of my best friends. We are so similar. Sometimes that can be a good thing o a bad thing. I catch myself doing things just like he would or reacting to things just like he would. I look up to my dad so much. He is always trying to help someone. By far he is one of the most generous men on the earth. There have been times me and my dad didnt see eye to eye on things and when that happened he would always leave me a bag of Jordan Almonds on my pillow to let me know he loves me and he was sorry about our fight. My dad is truly the funniest person. He always has people rolling on the floor laughing from his jokes. He is a naturally witty person. I love you so much dad and I am so thankful for you and for all you do for me. Happy Birthday!!!

5 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Where can I start to say how much I appreciate your Dad. It was an awesome Bishop to us while we were in the ward. He helped Andy and I through some rough times and was very sympathetic and kind. He makes me laugh too. I have always loved both your Dad and your Mom. They did a great job raising an amazing daughter as well. I know you will be a great Mom yourself.

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday to your daddy!!!

aurora said...

Happy Birthday to your dad! It sounds like you guys have a really special bond! ♥♥

☂niki. said...

Yep, tearing up over this. Nothing makes me happier than to see someone's love and appreciation for their dad. After losing mine, I notice every father-daughter relationship and it just tears me up when girls(or guys for that matter) don't see how lucky they are. I'm glad you do! Thanks for that. I love your dad. He is so great!

oh, and the funny thing i was talking about it yes, my sister named her baby girl that, and also, her son's name is rocco. kaytlyn told me that if you guys had a boy you wanted to name him roc. just thought that was too ironic! (sorry if you were expecting something really funny)

Spencer said...

Yea, happy b-day Keith, the big 36!!!! Congrats!!