Friday, November 28, 2008

Im sorta having a complex.

I saw Twilight last night. It was okay. Not my favorite movie but it entertained me for a few hours. Im actually really disappointed that Im not more of a fan. Edward just didnt do it for me. He hasnt from the moment I found out what actor it was playing him.You see, I just pictured this guy....
I mean look at that face! How could you not think he was so dreamy? So Movie Edward... Sorry buddy. This is my Edward pick. On to the next thing, Carlisle needed to be WAY more gorgeous, Jasper needed to not look like a tooth pick, he needed muscles, Charlie was fantastic just how I pictured him, Same with Esme and Alice. Rosalie was pretty but I needed more. And the whole pale skin too much baby powder look really bugged me. Carlisle was the worst, he looked ridiculous. The spider monkey tree climbing thing... weird.



P.S Wanna see my belly? I dont feel like its poking out as much as it was yesterday. Maybe is had something to do with turkey.

8 comments:

Courtney Vance said...

I love your belly... if you can call it that! You are too cute. I'm glad you finally posted a picture. Can't wait to see your adorable baby.

Alissa Melody said...

ahhh you are sooooo cute!!! you are so much bigger than you were when i saw you last! Thats crazy how fast it happened. So im super excited for you guys to come up here in January, are you staying with us? That would be fun if you are!!

Jami said...

like I said before...I seriously and in love with prego whitney! I want to put you in my pocket, and carry you with me everywhere and show you OFF!!! You are already the best mama ever. I love to watch you with Grace. She loves you, I love you, Spencer loves you...and we all love Zach too...BUT we love baby reece the most!ps: did you see how I called her reese? Yea I did it to piss Zach off

Annie said...

You're so darling! And yes, Zach makes a good Edward. :)

Debbie said...

It's beginning to look a lot like " a pregnant mommy"!!! It's no where but out from here! So cute though.
PS( I'm right there with you on the Twilight and wrongful casting. Just think you might be rich now if Zach only would have tried out for the part!!!)

Tracy said...

Your belly is so so cute! get ready for the next few weeks because its going to grow like crazy!! - can't wait to see you at girls night!!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Cute baby bump! I hope you are feeling well.

Cam and Mele said...

YAY I'm so glad to see your cute and TINY belly bump! And your a prego champ for even attending the Turkey Trot, let alone participating!