Light Aqua walls, bird fabric for the bedding, red damask for the ties and the curtains, butterfly mobile turned into a bird mobile hanging over the black crib, black furniture, poppy red accents throughout the room.

P.S - I survived the night. Zach was on a camping trip with the teachers leaving Zoey and I to fend for ourselves. Its time like these I love having a gate to get into my house, bars on my windows and a special lock that can only be unlocked through the inside. It was the best night. Pizza, Lipstick Jungle, and a little cleaning.










12 comments:
Your baby is going to have the most beautiful nursery ever! Zoey was on our list of names for Scarlett. Scarletts room still isn't all put together, but we have the black crib and changing table and red and white polka dot/gingham bedding. Cant wait to see pics of the finshed product!
Oh I'm glad you're safe! I don't like the alone nights, but when PK is gone during the days, I always have fun. Your nursery sounds amazing.
I love love love the bird fabric so cute!! we are glad you are having a girl too so our kids can date!:)
You already know how I feel. Thanks for palling around tonight.
Super cute I love it. I can't wait to see pics when it is done!
Can't wait to see it done...it's going to be smashing!
the vision was painted so clearly for me!! can't wait until i see it for real! soooo cute!
so, since i'm tight with kaytlyn, i know what you're naming your baby and i approve. i love it! i won't say anymore bc i don't think you've announced it, but i have something funny to tell you!
where is the baby bump picture???
You are going to have so much fun decorating that little girl's room. I love the reds and birds of course. Christina has done some fun stuff with eggs in her girl's room. There's something about birds and eggs that just makes a girl happy...that is unless it is a black crow or a grackel. Have you seen those nasty birds in my folk's backyard?
P.S. Did I already tell you what names I like for your baby? If not, I like the name Annie. Annie just has such a beautiful ring to it. It's like a bird singing...hey, bird...singing. It's fate! :)
Ok, that is exactly how I would design my daughter's room. I love it! Especially the damask...of course haha!
so cute! and I LOVE lipstick jungle! So sad they are cancelling it!
All that I can say is that the nursery will be Beyond Gorgeous!! Lucky Little Girl. ♥
Post a Comment