Thursday, November 13, 2008

Is it too Early?

I know Thanksgiving hasnt even come but 99.9 is already playing Christmas music and its getting me so excited. This totally happened with Halloween, I got all excited for Halloween. I decorated and everything and then like the week before I was over it. I wanted Thanksgiving to be here. I wanted yummy food and pumpkin pie! Well, here it is 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and I want to change my blog background to Christmas and I want to Put my Christmas Music up on my blog. Is it too early? Am I jumping the gun? Do I need to just relax and in due time it will all happen? Am I crazy? Well, I am a bit crazy. You dont have to tell me that. I already know.

10 comments:

Erin said...

You might be a little early but remember since you are pregnant, you get to do whatever you want!! I'm so excited for you to have a GIRL! We'll all have to get together one night for making bows and headbands!

✩Molly✩ said...

check out my blog. I took a poll, and i got one person to tell me to do it so i did. and i am quite jovial with my holiday blogging spirit. :) I spent the last month or so building my christmas playlist, I love the December holidays :)

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Okay I am so right there with you! I heard Christmas music just the other day on 99.9 and I got all excited! I told Jonathan and he seemed a little disgusted, but I told him it was GOOD news!!

Anonymous said...

My tree is already up and decorated, and there are berries, garland, twinkle lights and nativites in every room in my house. No, it's not too early!

aurora said...

I say, if you want to do it... go for it!
One year I did it a bit too early and was tired of my music by Christmas, which was a bummer - so, pace yourself and enjoy! hohoho!

ashley wright said...

Whit- its NEVER to early for Christmas!!! But i might not be good candidate to ask considering i usually bust out Christmas music near the end of October. It just brings happiness to my little heart!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Don't even worry because I totally set up our Christmas tree with all of the decorations, on Wednesday. Ted knows to just not say a word haha! And...as you can see, I already changed my background to Christmas :)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations on expecting a baby girl. She will be beautiful!

Annie said...

You can have Christmas music on all year round in my opinion. It's a forever celebration!

Whitney XOXO said...

You're a nut Whit...but the good news is you have 2 of the best excuses ever for listening to Christmas music and then getting so excited- #1 You're pregnant and #2 your a dance teacher! I always use the "I'm picking out music for my Christmas dances!"