Dear Zach,
How dare you try and mow the lawn. Didnt you see my hive a couple of months ago in the Fig tree? Werent you scared? Well if you werent I hope you are now. Next time you wont be so lucky. You really made me and my bee friends mad, so we swarmed you. Its your own fault. Next time 20 stings, will multiply. Be afraid, BEE very afraid.
Sincerely,
Mean Bee living in your Fig tree
Thats right, my poor husband was swarmed by bees yesterday while mowing the lawn. It was probably one of the scariest things Ive witnessed in my life( I didnt just stand there and watch, I tried to help) He's doing okay today, alittle swollen in places. He had an upset stomach this morning and a fever last night. Hes tough though. Im just glad he didnt have a serious reaction to the 20 bee stings on his body.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
No love from the bees
Posted by
Whitney
at
10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









16 comments:
Oh my gosh that is so scary! It reminds me of the movie my girl. To this day I still cry at that part that the bee's swarm him. I'm a baby in movies.:) I'm so glad he was okay!
Oh no! Poor Zach! That is one of my fears in life thanks to that movie My Girl getting attacked by a swarm of bees! That is why whenever I see a bee I run away as fast as possible because where there is one bee there is bound to be more!
That is sooo scary! I am so glad that he is okay. Yikes!
Oh. Heavens.
That is horrible. I'm so sorry you had to live with that. I don't even know what I would do.
Oh man!!
Oh man!!
I can not believe he got stung that many times. I would have cried and cried. I am glad he is doing ok!
I guess we are just going to have to teach Zach to send out more love to the bees!!! Like August told Lily in The Secret Life of Bees!! Hope the Caladryl is helping.
What!!! I know Zach didn't realy need incentive to NOT move the lawn but that about seals the deal: your yard will forever look like a jungle now thanks to the bees.
I hope Zach feels better. That's scary stuff. Maybe he shouldn't read my mom's "bee" blog post for a while. It may make him shiver.
Oh that sucks! Poor Zach! Be sure and let him play lots of xbox so he can feel better. :)
oh my gosh, that is like the saddest thing ever!
Seriously that is why I am so afraid of BEES!!
Yikes. I wonder why they got so mad and attacked?? Poor Zach. Hope he's feeling better and recovering well. Good thing he isn't allergic, or it could've been really bad :(
p.s. congrats finding out it's a girl :) I'm so excited for you guys, she's going to be such a cutie. . .
I'm so glad that Zach is OK. I had visions of "My Girl" going through my head and was about to come burn down the whole fig tree just to show those bee who is boss. Scary. I'm glad you are having the hive removed. See you soon!
Hi and Thank you! What school are you going to.
Post a Comment