Monday, November 10, 2008

Watch out boys here comes......

BABY GIRL VANCE!!!! Easton Heywood and Baby Boy Huffaker, let the games begin. You are going to have to impress this girls mama and daddy! We are so excited for the news. We were convinced it was a boy so when the Doctor showed the "between the legs" shot and that "mysterious" 3rd leg Zach was convinced he saw our first ultra sounds at 10 weeks was gone we knew it was girl. Of course I began to tear up!! I truly am so bad at this whole being pregnant thing. I promise we will take a picture of the belly tonight(it usually pops out more at the end of the day.) When all of my siblings and I were born my dad would go down to the Hospital gift shop and buy gum cigars and give them out to everyone he walked by. So, I knew this is how we had to tell our family. After, the doctors we went to Banner Gateway Hospital and picked up some pink gum cigars, then we stopped by Bashas and picked up " Its a girl" balloons for our parents. I cant wait to start decorating her room!!!

23 comments:

Alli said...

hahaha girl you crack me up! I am so excited for you!!!! And you know once your sweet baby girl sees my handsome boys face she won't be able to resist him! He is just too good lookin. He will have her hook line and sinker!!

Full House said...

Let the fun begin...

Jo Dee said...

Congrats Whitney! Girls are so much fun... well boys are too but you can't wear cute hairbows on boys.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am soooooo excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Well I guessed that you were having a boy, but that is so exciting that you are having a girl. She will be so beautiful just like you! I don't know if you saw my blog yet, but we found out that our baby is a BOY! We couldn't be happier. YAY FOR BABIES! Oh, I didn't cry during ours, but I can never stop smiling during ultrasounds. They are so AMAZING.

Cara Fish said...

Yea! I'm sure she is going to be BEAUTIFUL! She has all the right genes on her side!

aurora said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations to you both. {hugs}

Erin said...

YEAH!!!YEAH!!!YEAH!! I can't wait to see how you do her room!

Mary said...

that makes 6 girls and 5 boys! Girls rule and boys drool!!!!!!!!!!!

ashley wright said...

YAY! congratulations!! girls are the bomb! She will be one sweet little lady and youre gonna have the time of your LIFE!

Debbie said...

Mary's comment cracked me up!!! Of course if you had seen my post of the day you might figure out where she got it from!
We are sooooooooooooo excited for you. Not that we wouldn't have been had it been a boy but girls are so fun to dress and make cute things. Let's hear it for the GIRLS!

☂niki. said...

awww.... a little baby girl! i'm so excited for you guys! she will be beautiful, no doubt! i can't wait to meet her! how fun, she can date easton and be best friends with mele's baby girl! you guys are so lucky! congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I want a girl soooo bad!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

That is so exciting! I hope I have a girl too! (we find out the 21st) But a boy would be great also, but I really want a girl. Decorating her room will be so fun for you.

Camille said...

Yay! Congratulations!

Alissa Melody said...

I WAS SO EXCITED TO HEAR IT WAS A GIRL!! That is so awesome, you will have so much fun dressing her up haha. I know you will be such a good mom, im so happy for you both!
Love,
Alissa
P.s. i am determinded to be this little ball of joy's favorite aunt, so we better get down there quick, who needs school right?? hehe

Mc Allen said...

awwww, yay!!!! We have 4 girls and oh are they fun! Especially all the pink frills and rufffles!! :) Congrats!!! LA

Jared Westergard said...

Congrats Whitney that is so exciting!

Cam and Mele said...

ahh whitney!!! I am such a dork, I haven't been on my blog since I last posted, so I just got your comment requesting some help on ideas! I'm so sorry, but it looks like you did such a cute way! I totally remember and love having the cigars too! That was the best part about getting siblings when I was little. I would stash some extra ones in whatever they would fit in.
I am so happy for you guys, and am so excited that we are both having sweet baby girls!! Christy told me your news at work today, and I had to see for myself! Your baby is going to be gorgeous! And yes you should post some pics:D

Annie said...

Horrary!!!! We are thrilled and can't wait to run your cute buddha belly.

Annie said...

Did I just write run? I meant rub.

Keith and Kim said...

I couldn't be happier. I love you guys so mucn. Love, Mom

Nicole said...

Congrats on the girl... super exciting, I'm sure her room will be amazing!