Thursday, December 18, 2008

Im Doooonnnnee! Im done Im done Im done Im done!!!!

When my cousin Bronson was younger apparently he could not wipe his own bum when he was finished going to the bathroom. They would always blame his shorts arms. I thought that was ridiculous! But anyways, when he was finished he would pick a member of his family by yelling there name and then proceed with the following song...
" IMMMM DOOOONNNNEEE! Im done, Im done Im done Im done IM DOOOOOONNNNEEE!
Of course this song is not as good on the blog because you dont know truly how he said it but it was hysertical. He would repeat this song over and over until that family member came in and helped him. Well, I can wipe my own bum so this song is used in a different context.
" IMMM DOOOONNNEE!!! Im done, Im done, Im done Im done , IM DOOOOONNNNNEEE!!!
WITH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
Oh happy day! I think I could burst in to song and dance right now Im so happy. Last night at 8:30 Pm. I Whitney, finished my college education. It has been a trying semester(thanks to baby Presley)and there were times I felt like I was not going to be able to continue. But I pushed through the nausea ( A LOT), vomitting ( more than A LOT) , fatigue( not so bad when compared to the other 2) and finished. My teachers were all understanding and Im so thankful for that.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

COngrats! That is amazing that you finished! I guess I need to get back to working on mine!

Anonymous said...

Oh!!!! This is wonderful news indeed. Congratulations! You've really accomplished something great, you know? That's wonderful.

Jo Dee said...

What an amazing thing you have done! Congrats!

aurora said...

Congratulations!! That is wonderful! What a glorious Christmas you will have this year. C:

Erin said...

YEAH!! YEAH!! YEAH!!! Congrats! Thanks for all you do for Elle! I loved the concert yesterday!

Jami said...

YEA!!! Now all you have to do is wait for Baby Presly...that might be just as bad as school. I know I just WANT HER HERE!

☂niki. said...

Happy day tis true!! This is so exciting! Congratulations! You should be so proud! What an accomplishment! I hope you're celebrating.

Alissa Melody said...

CONGRAAAAAATS!!

Full House said...

This call for a PAR-TAY!!! Woo hooo!1

PS - You are the best aunt ever.

Debbie said...

We are soooooooo proud of you. I know that you had things worked out in another way but despite the unexpected timing, we are so happy that it didn't keep you from checking off one of your (or maybe your mom's) goals!! Yippeee, dancing on the ceiling and shouting great hoorays!!! We are so excited for you. Congrats!!!

Bethany said...

We're Done! We're DONE!!!!! YAY!!!

Emily Lauren said...

What a great feeling, CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you! And what perfect timing, now you can get ready for the baby- yay!

Annie said...

You so totally rock. Oh and don't forget how smart you are now.

This was a hard one for you. I'm so proud of your effort and accomplishment.