Monday, December 15, 2008

Is she Alive?

BARELY!!Its the Last week of school!! Holla! I have been crazy busy. My projects are all done and now its on to the 2 take home finals due Tuesday and Wednesdy and one in class final tonight. I want to apologize ahead of time, if you see me and I havent showered and I look really disgusting, Im sorry, I promise I shower regularly I just might be taking a hiatis for the next couple days. On to the Updates: My OBGYN told me I gained too much weight this last month, that was awesome news. So what if I gained 10 pounds in a month. Whatever. The funny part is he was saying this to the girl whos dad would try to be sneaky when she was younger and would watch her eat breakfast because he was concerned I was eating enough. The best part was he was trying really hard not to look me in the eyes, hes a smart man. Baby Presley Is moving and kicking like crazy!!She tap dances on my bladder and kicks me in the ribs. She's such an awesome daughter already. It was very upsetting for Zach that he wasnt able to feel her move or kick these last couple of months but he finally got his chance and feels her all the time. It makes me so happy to see his face when he feels her move and kick. He looks like a kid in a candy store. This Thursday will be 6 months. Its crazy how fast this seems to be going. Well, after the sickness left anyway. My mom has already been buying her cute headbands and bracelets. We are getting really excited to have her in our family. Wish me luck for the next couple of days!!

5 comments:

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Presley is a really cute name. I can't wait for Steve to be able to feel the baby. He wants to really bad but everytime he or I put our hands up to my tummy she will stop moving. Even though just a second ago she couldn't seem to stop. But that's so exciting for you guys, she'll be here before you know it (pregnancy is flying by so fast!)

Jami said...

WAIT...I want to see what your mom has gotten her???
AND, Zach is a baby hog...it is my turn to feel her.

aurora said...

I love the name Presley! So cute.
It is so amazing when they move- even if they do drop-kick your bladder!
Good luck over the next few days.
Oh, and your mom shopping for the baby? Nope. Can't believe it. haha!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

So when did you decide on the name Presley?? That's funny that Dr. Beck told you that you've gained too much. I don't know if you read one of my last posts but I was all worried that I had gained too much and he just wasn't telling me. I GUESS HE WOULD IF I WAS! Too bad you probably need to gain 10 pounds in one month since you were like negative 10 pounds before you got pregnant. Isn't it fun to feel the babe move!! I love it!

☂niki. said...

good luck with finals! i'm sure you'll ace em!

10 lbs? ha! that's nothin. your doctor is crazy! and you're tiny! i would know, i just saw you!!

i'm so excited for baby presley! can't wait for her to arrive. glad you're alive, and she's kickin!

why do you always give me such nice compliments?! your a doll! you know how to make me feel good about myself. thanks for that!