Friday, February 6, 2009

Baby Mobile... Check

So what do you think?

This is going to hang right over baby girls crib. Well, That's the plan for it right now. Hopefully it will look good there. If not,there are plenty of spots to hang it in her room. Now its time to conquer painting the crib and changing table, which I informed Zach on Monday he needed to mental prepare for tomorrow to be painting day. He is so Jazzed about the whole project. He can hardly contain his excitement.

Zach said I needed to take a new picture because my belly is bigger. 31 weeks and 1 day!
P.S- I keep having dreams where everyones name or last name is Presley. Weird.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

☂niki. said...

love the mobile! it's going to look so baby posh! love the ever growing belly. you make it posh!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

OMG.
I am in love! Girl, the nursery is going to be amazing. Love your cute belly!

Last night I had a dream where everyone's name was Delia. I have never thought of that name before...it just came to me. I told Ted it is a sign that we must name one of our future girls Delia...and call her Dee Dee :)

Tracy said...

you are amazinly cute..

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Okay you are still like stick thin with this cute little bump... I hate you!!

heidi said...

Whitney - you are so dang cute. i hope i can be 1/2 as cute as you are this time around! Presley is an adorable name!!! & love the mobile!

Debbie said...

That mobile came out sooooooo cute!! Clever you!

✩Molly✩ said...

you should sell those mobiles on Etsy!

and your pregnant belly is so adorable :)

Camille said...

YAY! It looks adorable!

Geevz said...

I wish you were an amazon woman like me so I could steal your AMAZINGLY cute maternity clothes whenever I decide to have kid.

And the mobile is super cute.

Annie said...

Is your belly shrinking? I could have sworn it was bigger than that. Congrats on the new camera. That is so exciting!!!
Oh and LOVE, LOVE the mobile!

☂niki. said...

Yes, my new pump has the continuous glucose monitor in it. How old is she? How many kids does she have?

Full House said...

Oh for joy & cuteness. So that's where the lampshade went.

Cam and Mele said...

Um can I just tell you how ADORABLE that mobile is!!! I cna't wait to see what the nursery ends up looking like, that picture just made me so excited for you!!

Oh and girl you put it out there all you can that your going to have that baby early, because I'm sayin the same thing all day everyday!!

Erin said...

Girlfriend--LOVE THE MOBILE! I want to come see her room!

Mars said...

that mobile is SO CUTE!! Did you make it??