I had a mental breakdown yesterday. When I say mental breakdown I mean throw myself on my bed and sob for a good 30 minutes, then proceed to redo my makeup so I can go to church and sob in the bathroom and then go to church and start to cry again while singing the Sacrament hymn. During the week my larger stature doesnt really get to me, but on Sundays it really does. Its hard when a dress that fit you last week doesnt fit anymore this week. Its hard when you try to put your feet in shoes and they bulge out like Pillsbury Dough boy. That was the breaking point yesterday. Shoes. Zach and I were getting ready for church. I tried one dress on.. didnt fit. I put something else on... didnt fit. 3rd times a charm right? Dress number 3 fit and I went to put on my black flats and then it was attack of Big foot. My feet were bulging out of my shoes so bad! I then threw them off and layed on my bed and proclaimed I WAS NOT going to church. Zach started to giggle alittle, because Im sure it was quite hilarious how I turned from a 22 year old to a 3 year old in about 2 seconds and then I started to sob. Poor Zach. He didnt even see it was coming. I proceeded to tell him I was "bigger than a house" and I dont fit into anything and that I was done being pregnant. He tried to comfort me... no luck. Last night we had a good laugh about it. I know in the next 8 weeks(hopefully just 6) things are going to get bigger. I dont think I will ever accept it though.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Big Foot
I think the picture of my belly in my last post got distorted. I know my belly is bigger than that. So I have added a new photo.
Posted by
Whitney
at
5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









17 comments:
i'm sorry about how you feel. i still think you are so adorable and to be honest, i am pretty envious of your prego body.
I totally know how you feel. My feet were HUGE!! I could only wear flip flops for the last month and I had to cut them a little because even they got too tight. I promise it is all worth it and that your feet will return to normal! Hang in there.
I know how you feel about the Sunday morning breakdowns (been there girl). Only, I had them at like 15 weeks. Keep on keepin' on... You're almost done!! By the way, LOVE the little mobile thingy with all the birdies. So cute.
That does look bigger than the last photo. Ahhh, I know the feeling my friend, of not fitting in things and how frustrating it is!!! Soon enough these precious babies will be out and we will finally be able to see how it was all worth it.
I'm going to comment just so you can feel popular. Who cares if you don't get more than 10 comments anyway? (refer to previous conversation we had earlier this morning)
I love your Bubble.
I have some fat girls shoes if you want to borrow them. Haha just joking but I really did have to buy one pair a shoes that my feet would fit into towards the end of my pregnancy.
Oh you poor dear!
Once I had a mental breakdown because I passed out in the shower. When I came to, kyle was laughing at me (he thought I'd been faking it) and I was SO embarrassed that I started to cry. And then I was embarrassed that I was crying so I cried harder. Just like you said: from a 22 year-old to a child in seconds flat.
oh i'm sorry... but at least you have an excuse for not being able to fit in your clothes! I'm just getting FAT! :( feel better though!
Whitney, I have huge feet already! You can borrow my shoes...I'll mail them to you!
Oh for the days of swollen feet, swollen arms, swollen belly...ok, so swollen everything!! I even had one of my beehives ask me if you get fat all over when you are pregnant and then told me to look at my feet!! I was so mortified as I hadn't looked at them in months (couldn't even see them!) I made them prop my feet up on a chair after that! Too funny!
PS( thanks for the b-day wishes via the phone and by texting your mom! I was so surprised that she knew as well as another person at institute that had already read Christina's blog)
Our sweet cakes conversation finally makes sense..my body is ginormous too... we had better love these babies!!! (oh btw, i started a new blog)
You have the cutest, hottest, most perfect prego belly and body ever!!! And thats from one prego to another (if that counts for anything???) I am so sorry for your feet episode, I think my head was about to fall off from shaking it in agreence, I go through the same thing EVERY SUNDAY!!! The feet haven't gotten bad, but between my boobs and my belly it takes an hour just to find something to wear. My husband finally said one Saturday night that I should start trying things on now so that we wouldn't be late for church...again.
Hang in there girl, your beautiful!!
Oh whit!! You are the cutest prego lady ever!! I am sorry you had a mental breakdown!! Those are not fun!! And the mobile thing is adorable!! I love it! Miss you!
Now that's more like it. No more photo manipulation okay.
OH! I hadn't thought of that yet! OH NO!
Oh Whitney, I've so been there and feel your pain! But I must say, you are one hot pregnant lady!
Welcome to the world of pregnancy hormones! But for the record you look amazing! I was so excited to have Camden and get my ankles back, but then they they pumped me with so much fluid during the delivery (like 8 liters) because his heart rate dropped that I was even more swollen for several days... No worries though, my ankles are back... Now I just have to work on my butt!
Post a Comment