I walked into my in laws house yesterday and Mom Vance says " your belly doesnt look as big today." I loved her for that. Well,I had a Dr.'s Appointment yesterday... Please only refer to my child as BIG P. Dr. Beck just got a call to go deliver a baby so my appointment that usually lasts about 2.3 minutes lasted about 1. He checked her heart beat... still there and perfect, her head is sitting on my pubic bone... perfect, measured my belly and lo and behold Im measuring 34 weeks instead of 33. I asked if that was normal and he said we will just watch it and check again the next appointment. Then he was out the door. I did get to slip in one important question as he was measuring but all the others I have had since the last appointment apparently will have to wait 2 more weeks. Thats okay. I probably wont lose sleep over it. I knew she was bigger than normal. I can just tell. One of her body parts is always trying to escape out my stomach. ALWAYS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










6 comments:
Lol... how do you like those quick appointments? Dr. Beck is funny... meaning I love how he barely talks. When I was at my last appointment I was in the middle of saying something to him and he got up and started walking out the door. Jonathan had to affirm that he also didn't realize I wasn't done talking... what's up with men?!
So your appointments go the same way mine do...perfect. I am always so frazzled because I know that he's (Dr. Huish) in a rush, that every question I had built up disappears, and when (if) he asks if I have any questions for him my reply is always, "Nope!" coward.
Your so nice for saying my belly was beautiful, but let's be honest its alien like. I'm so embarassed I posted that picture and everyday want to post a Disclaimer for it. I thought I would share the love for V-day, but I think I only creeped people out.
Linea Negra all the way!!!...the brown line.
oh ya and as for names...yes we have one:D I will do a post to reaveal it.
I'm so lame.
Oh man....and you were all ready to get some answers too!!
I've heard he's strickly business but it sounds like even more than usual! I can't wait for your shower next week!
That is so funny. Dr. Beck is all about efficiency isn't he? I wish you could have my doctor from San Francisco. Dr. Yee was so cool. She had the best bedside manner, was competent and always stuck around for as long as you needed. I like I might have to fly to San Fran just to have babies from now on.
Post a Comment