Friday, May 8, 2009

6 weeks



I cant even believe my baby is already 6 weeks old! Here are just a few things we have accomplished in the last couple of weeks.
Miss P is:
1. starting to like her baths, which means she isnt screaming anymore.
2. sleeping amazingly... for instance she slept from 11:30- 7:30 last night, woke up to eat and is sleeping again.
3. Smiling at her mama and daddy.
4. 10 lbs 11 ounces.
5. 22.5 inches long
6. Super cute
7. Still doesnt like to get clothes put on her but isnt screaming throughout the process anymore.
8. Still exploding poop like no ones business. ( I think she does it on purpose. She thinks its funny)
Time has really flown by. I love this little girl.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

She is so cute! I heart her. If you aren't too afraid to bring her, you should come to the party tomorrow! i want to meet her and hug her.

Jami said...

OH MY GOSH! She looks more and more like a deering. Seriously...it is like whitney, kyle, weston, and katleyn all got combined into one little VERY cute Miss P!
I love her, and I love what a good baby she is! Grace REALLY loves her!
Just make sure to keep those pictures coming!

Full House said...

Oh Whits she is one ball of chubby joy.

She looks so old already.

Christina

J and L Palmer said...

she is so cute! they grow fast, so enjoy the sleeping all day!she is a very good mix of you both!

✩Molly✩ said...

she is super cute :) If you move up to the next diaper size she may not blow out as often in her diaper, with more space to hold it in.

☂niki. said...

Time HAS flown!

She is adorable. And so deering!

Lars said...

Ha yeah for exploding poop! I seriously thinks babies do it on purpose just to get a reaction!

Lars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan and Sarah said...

I love the updates! She is a cutie. I think it's funny that she is just now past my baby's birth weight. :) He's was 11 11 at his last check up which was a couple weeks ago. So glad that all is well.

Debbie said...

SIX WEEKS?????!!!! how can see be that old already. and such a little butter ball, that's proof that she is all deering!! none of my babies were ever full of those luscious layers of lard!!! i'm truly jeolous!!

aurora said...

She is such a beauty! I can't believe that it has been 6 weeks! wow.
Oh, and happy birthday to your hubby. ♥

Annie said...

I love her!

Liza said...

Ellie is on my lap and says, "Hi Beebee!"

Bethany said...

Whitney! You have been a mom for 6 weeks! That is craziness! haha! She is so cute! I can't believe how big she has gotten! That is awesome how much she is sleeping! Luck you and Zach! 4 more weeks and I can meet her! YAY!