Monday, May 11, 2009

And so it has begun...

I don't know if any of you are like this guy but I AM. I have blood as sweet as candy and mosquitoes LOVE IT! I woke up this morning with 2 mosquito bites the size of pecans. Seriously? I mean, really? At least they were on my arm and not my face. Which wouldn't be the first time a mosquito decided to suck the blood out of my face instead of another body part. Yeah try going to high school with a HUMONGOUS mosquito bite right under your eye and having people ask you if you got in a fight. I know, right? And so it has begun, summer. Mosquito season. And if I die of West Nile, I love you, you are all my friends. Am I being to dramatic? Nah...

6 comments:

☂niki. said...

girl, i feel ya!

as my niece would say, " i hate skitos."

Liza said...

Blast those wretched mosquitoes! (Are you totally thinking "Don't say blast and wretch, it's slang") I suppose that is just another reason to move to Portland...no mosquitoes. I'm sure there are mosquitoes here, but I've never been bothered by them and in fact have had several people comment to me how they love that it's not very "buggy" here. I know, weird, in a wetter climate you'd think there would be more pesky bugs, but honestly, I'm more bugged by bugs in AZ...especially mosquitoes. You should totally move here.

Annie said...

It's a worldwide tragedy! Drew and I were just up all night with mosquitos buzzing in our ears. I'm going to buy the bed nets tomorrow so that I can at least sleep peacefully. I'm so sorry to hear they are relentless over there too.

Jami said...

yes, it has begun! I have about 5 on my legs and feet!
It bothers me when I get them...but it REALLY bothers me when Grace gets me (hello, dieases). Last year she would get them ALL OVER, I tried everything...I hope that miss P doesn't have the same problem.
Liza:
Hello, I HATE bugs, I will be moving to portland ASAP! See you soon..

Debbie said...

well if you weren't so sweet they wouldn't bother you!!! haha

Lindsey said...

Bugs hate my blood-it must be rotten or something. It's great!