Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disney here we come... well in 12 days.

I am truly peeing my pants with excitement over here. Who would have ever thought at 22 I would still be as excited to go to Disneyland when I was 10? Disneyland is like heaven to me. When I enter those pearly white gates something magical comes over me. I see lots of people I know and love like this guy and all his friends.

So, In honor of this handsome fellow... The Deering fam will be rendezvousing one last time together at Disneyland before he checks into the MTC on June 24th and becomes a missionary to the people of Guatemala. It will be Miss P's first trip and although she will not remember it I am still SO excited to take her. We start them young in the Deering Family. Im also really excited to take advantage of the baby buddy pass. Hopefully this trip will be as fun as I am imagining it. The countdown has begun!

12 comments:

Jo Dee said...

Hey Andy and I are trying to plan a trip for the 2 of us right around then! Maybe we will see you guys there!

Bethany said...

I am SO jealous! I am also a great lover of all things disney and the wonderful land of it! haha! You have to start them young or else they won't truly appreciate disneyland's wonderfulness!

RatalieNose said...

How exciting!!!

Tracy said...

can i come?? .. we both share the disney passion!!! we need to lunch soon.

Cam and Mele said...

A playdate is a MUST! Phoebe told me next week works for her, or when you guys get back from the D Land. She wants to hear all about Miss P's first trip...and she's soo jealous right now!!

It totally was weird to hear people tell ME happy Mother's Day, one kid even called me Ma'am! We're all grown up Mrs. Vance!

Nicole said...

I LOVE Disneyland, it really is the most magical place on earth! Our boys were in heaven when we took them last year! Have fun!!

GLAUSER WILLIAMS ORTHODONTICS: said...

ooh i am so excited for you!

have fun!

Debbie said...

oh, wow....little miss "P" will get her first set of ears!!

Erin said...

Have so much fun! Eat a churro for us!

Full House said...

Yeah...maybe we will see you there!

Annie said...

Horray! You guys will have so much fun, espcially with so many babysitters in tote. So fun! Miss P, you have no idea what is going to happen to you in about two weeks but trust me, you'll love your parents for it later. :)

aurora said...

Love, love Disney! Have fun!