"P" here, ready to proclaim that " I love Disneyland!" I was such a good baby and I loved being at the happiest place on earth. The trip was fantastic and we had such a good time. Thanks to Grandpa and Mimi for letting us come!
This is me driving to California on Monday. I was fairly good on the way there. Something about being stuck in my carseat for 6 hours didnt really sit well with me. So I let out a few screams on the way just to make sure my mom understood.Mom was so exhausted by the time we got there we stayed back at the hotel and ate dinner with Mimi. We needed to get all rested for the next day where we partied the day away with Mickey.
Here we are walking through Downtown Disney. We were able to stay at the Disneyland hotel so we were right in the middle of all the fun.
Arent I cute? I mean look at that face... it screams excitement, right?
Uncle Kyle looking sexy. I think GQ is calling on the phone right now.
DAY 2: I was so exhausted from day 1 I left the hotel asleep. Daddy was alittle sad because he wanted to take pictures with all the characters but I was zonked out. They took pictures anyway while we ate at the Plaza with Minnie and friends.
Excuse me looking like a homeless child in the below pictures. Guess what I did.... yep I pooped all over myself! It wasnt as bad as yesterday so mom had extra clothes in her bag. Dad said we HAD to take a picture as a family... and yes Im sleeping again.









10 comments:
So fun!!
Question: Does your mom go by Mimi?
aww...cutest family trip ever.
looks like so much fun.
whit, you look amazing! no sign of birthing a child on your body anywhere!
She is so cute! You are looking so good Whitney!! Sounds like a fun time was had by all.
How fun! I'm glad that you all had a good time. Yeah for Disney Land!
Inducting her into the biggest disneyland fan club was a definite must...Glad you guys had fun.
It's about time we hear from Miss P! Sometimes I think you squelch her from voicing any opinion at all. Go Miss P for hijacking the blog! :) Haha.
What a fun trip. You guys did it the right way...with helpers. Drew and I tried to take Vance when he was 18 months old by ourselves. It was pretty much not that fun for us. Next time, we will definitely bring helpers.
I love the facial expressions little presely has - so cute! I'm glad you had such a fun time!
FUN!!!
I can't wait for Phoeb's fist D Land trip, Miss P will have to give her the low down on all the good stuff to hit!!
great fun!! it really looks like Miss P had a good time. (except for her explosions of course...how's she doing today?)
Whit- wow I give you props taking a 2 month old to Disneyland! But seriously HOW FUN!!!! And I cannot believe how big Presley is getting! She is so precious! :)
Post a Comment