Friday, May 22, 2009

Miss P's 2 month stats

Where did my tiny baby go? Shes getting so big! We went to the doctor today for Presleys 2 month appointment where they preceded to stab my poor little girl with 3 needles and made her drink nasty Rotavirus disgustingness. This process was just as hard for me as it was for her. I have had anxiety for weeks knowing this horrible doctors visit was coming up. Truly I woke up like 5 times last night over it. She did so good. It was so traumatizing that literally 3 minutes after she was passed out in her carseat and has been asleep ever since( 3 hours ago). She is a happy, healthy baby. The doctor kept saying she might start "blank" in a couple of weeks so dont be alarmed and I kept saying " yeah she already does that", which was followed by his response, " oh wow, well... (shocked face)." Here are a few things miss P has been up to:

1. rolled over once...
2. holding her head up so good
3. Stands up so strong... shes my payback, I started walking at 5.5 months
4. weighs 11 lbs 1 ounce
5. 22.5 inches long
6. smiles like crazy
7. KNOWS her mama
8. BUT loves her Daddy more. =) (Zachs addition)
9. Sleeps Amazingly (9-7)
10. Makes her mama and daddy so Happy!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

she is definitely one strong baby!! i could not believe how straight she is when you hold her. no flopsy mopsy baby there!

Nicole said...

You seriously walked before you were 6 months old. OH I feel sorry for your poor mother and will feel equally sorry for you if Presley follows suit!! She sure is cute.

RatalieNose said...

Precious!

Lauren Porter said...

She is so cute! Can't believe how early she has rolled over! Pay back stinks huh!

Lindsey said...

Wow! She's ahead of the game!

Full House said...

oh such a big girl! Did she have fun @ Disneyland?

Mars said...

Miss P is so dang cute! I can't believe how early it seems like she's doing stuff. That's crazy you walked at 5.5 months! Sounds like this just might be your payback :)

Annie said...

I love her! Quite the precocious child indeed.