I am loving Presley these days. Well I loved her before but she smiles now! It makes me heart just melt. All those goofy faces are finally paying off.

And this is the face she gives us when she thinks we are ridiculous. I can just read her mind, " this guy has completely lost it, how did I get stuck with him?"
Sorry my photography skills are pitiful. Im going to take a class in the fall.










14 comments:
How fun about the photography class! We should take the same one! I am signing up. Are you doing MCC?
She is so darling. I love her cute bows!
adorable.
those bows are stunning, you must have a steeler cousin that made them for you!!!
I still have to finish the rest!
BUT, I love her! I need to come and see her
Oh I still am eating her from last night. Her smiles are the best.
oh my gosh! So cute!
that is just too adorable! its so fun when they start doing new things but then it makes you realize they're growing up!
Porter has only smiled a handful of times here and there. I can't WAIT till he is a smiley baby like Presley. She's darling!
Wow that little girl is getting chubs. I love it. That chin has grown two fold in about a month since we last saw you. I think she's looking more like you Whit, but not because of the chin.
I love it when they start to smile...it's like they all of a sudden are little people with thoughts running through their heads and emotions coming to the surface besides the ones that say, "i'm hungry, i'm wet, i'm tired," Fun to see her last night all smiles despite being so tired.
Oh I could just eat her! That last photo is Zach all the way. Aren't you sick of people telling you who she looks like?!!!
she's super cute! it really is the best when they can smile.. then you know there is some real communication going on!
I love the picture of her smiling at her daddy. Too cute!
I love the headbands! And her clothes are the BEST! I'm guessing she gets her sense of style from you? :)
She is adorable! :D
Post a Comment