A couple of months after Zach and I were married Zach started sleep talking which led to sleep walking and now hardly a day goes by that Zach isn't saying something in his sleep. This "adventure" all started with me telling Zach I was too tired to cuddle(I'm not a big fan of cuddling at night anyway) and eventually Zach falling asleep. As I was finally starting to whined down Zach got up from our bed walked around to my side, pushed me over, laid down, pulled my arm over him and put his arm down holding mine in place. I, thinking he was joking tried pulling my arm out from under his. As I would pull, Zach would clench his arm down on mine. At this point I was a little frustrated and proceeded 2 or 3 times more. Each time Zach would do the same thing. I then realized he was asleep. I began to laugh and finally freed my arm from his hold and rolled over to his side. The next morning Zach was a little confused as to why I was on his side and he was on mine. He didn't remember the event at all.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I am peacefully sleeping one night when all of a sudden I am woken by a punch in the face. My sweet husband has now punched me in the face. And then quickly starts FULL ON making out with the side of my face. Truly I was dieing. Did Zach remember this happening? Heavens no.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Sleeping yet again, facing Zach's side when all of a sudden Zach turns to me and asks me where his glove is. Confused, I ask what hes talking about. Zach now frustrated because I am asking silly questions asks one more time, louder, " Whit, where is my glove?" and before I could even respond he turns over and replys " Fine. We will find it in the morning!" Oh will we? weirdo.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tonight. I'm reading a book and Zach has fallen asleep. Ive decided I'm tired and as I turn my light off Zach tells me this is not my house and Seconds later is waving hello to his closet. It doesn't even faze me anymore UNTIL... he grabs his pillow puts it on his chest and begins patting it like he is burping a baby. Can you tell what he was doing right before bed? At this point I'm giggling. THEN, he starts to tuck his pillow in... still holding it on his chest. Now I'm laughing trying not to be loud. He then brings him and his pillow over to my side where he starts spooning with me. Really? Really? My body is shaking as I'm trying to hold in my laughter. Now, I'm totally awake and writing this post as my husband is laying on my side... Alone.
These are just a FEW of the funniest adventures of Zachy Poo. I'm sure I have more exciting nights with this man. Don't worry, Ill share.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Nighttime adventures of Zachy Poo
Posted by
Whitney
at
11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









16 comments:
I think that walking in your sleep and talking in your sleep is such an unusual phenomena....I'm sure we all have done it a time of two but it just seems so odd...the things we can do when we aren't conscious.
Oh my gosh. I love it. This may have been my favorite post of yours. I wish Ted would be that crazy in his sleep. He just slobbers.
Lol... that is too funny!
That is a crack up. I love it.
I ran across your blog a while back, but I've never commented until now. Love your blog!
My husband also punches, talks, and moves about while asleep. Nobody prepares you for what to do with a sleep talking and walking husband before you get married!
Welcome Olive the news! Im so glad you commented! I love new friends!
oh heck I was dying reading this....because bryce does the same thing! One night bryce was screaming swear words at "somebody!" ha ha!
haha! Zach!! He's a character!
SHUT UP! I am DYING right now, I'm about to fall out of my chair. I don't know if I would be freaked out or hysterical if Cam started doing that!
Please do keep us updated on these!
hahaha. these made me laugh out loud. please do keep them coming.
That is seriously hilarious. I love when posts make me laugh out loud. This one was definitely not a let down. Ha! Can't wait for the next one.
haha this was really funny! I remember a few of those, I think you told me about them one time!
I always knew he was a little different.
We warned you but you didn't listen...you said you were in love. :)
seriously, i haven't read something so funny in so long. you almost put me into labor!
Haha! I am dying! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment