Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it too Late?

So I have had Presley's birth announcements since she was a month old. yeah shes 4 months old now. As you can probably tell they are were not high on the priority list. Is it too late to send them out to family and friends? I feel like if I did I would need to put in a side note that said, I Finally got my act together. This just reiterates how ridiculous I am.

9 comments:

Emily said...

nah its not to late!! send those announcements out!! im sure family and friends will love it!

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

I love it! I say wait til she's 1. JK Send em. Nobody cares that they're late, they just wanna see the baby!

Brittany said...

I was totally wondering that too about Hallie's. Is there even a rule about when to send them? I think you should just go for it! Everyone will still want to see those adorable pics of Presley as a newborn.

The Littles said...

I would have to say that NO its not to late. Anyone that has had a child would understand. We know how exhausting,busy,overwhelming,ect. a baby is. Its all good!

ConnieB said...

I think you'd regret it if you didn't send them! (at least I would). Hey! Thanks for your comment on lars blog- it was so nice! (that was a belated thank you... looks like we both need to get our act together ;)

Emily said...

you better believe they have mosquitoes here!! they are HORRIBLE! and they love my blood! i have like 5 bites on my leg as i type! ya it just might be that!

Annie said...

Of course you know I'd love to receive a birth announcement even if it is sent out when she is 5 years old. Send them! :)

Geevz said...

Do it! Just write a note or something that says, "I swear she was born yesterday."

Full House said...

it's never too late love. I say wait til she's 5.