Saturday, July 18, 2009

One time I pretended to be a photographer

So my parents for Graduation got me a SAWEET camera and Ive been playing around with it lately. First, Kyles mission pics, Now Kaytlyns 13 year old supermodels pictures and Weston and Dakotas friendship photog session. Kaytlyn turns 13 next Wednesday and will be an official teen. Kill me now. I know If I feel old my mom has to be feeling older. Weston and Dakota bought some really ridiculously good looking suit coats and vest from Goodwill and in honor of such a purchase and lets not even forget Westons Super cool class ring we decided to have a photo shoot. Mind you, yes these are taken in the same spot. My photog sessions consist of Presleys nap time and some days its not very long. I do want to go explore some fun areas this next week.

** I am no where near an excellent Photographer. All I ask of you is that you do not laugh at me to my face but please feel free to laugh behind my back**


Kaytlyn( aka 13 year old Supermodel)



Weston and Dakota( aka Wee Toe Toe and Dakoter)





Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Annie said...

Way to go girlfrien! You knew I'd be proud of you. My dream is to make everyone in the family love photography as much as I do. Keep it up lady. I really like the class ring pic and the second one of Katlyn. You got skills!

Busy Bee Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Busy Bee Lauren said...

They are such great pictures! I love them!

Emily said...

Great pics. I love taking fun pictures with a great camera!

RatalieNose said...

So Kaitlyn definately told me about this photo shoot and it made my day to see the pictures!!!
You have skills!

Full House said...

I'm bot laughing...you tell that Kaitlyn that she is a beauty. Let's go away on a Vance photography girls getaway trip.

Debbie said...

Great pictures!!

Geevz said...

those are beautiful! I think every 13 year old girl should get a photoshoot to feel beautiful! And I think you could charge for your awesome skill!