We tried our first bowl of rice cereal last night... I don't think she liked it. Or it could have been the metal spoon. I know I know, I need a baby spoon and will get one today But I just wanted to see if she liked it... what do you think?

Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










16 comments:
I think what makes the last picture the funniest are the pictures leading up to it...haha! She's so cute! She's getting so big...she can eat rice cereal now for goodness sakes! And I'm missing it!! Dang
how cute! it reminds me of when the twins tried cereal for the first time. the secret for me was adding juice to the cereal and they ate it up.
Haha! Love those faces!
so cute! I love her! I have TONS of baby spoons....
and those smile pictures are to die for!
That last picture is priceless! I cant wait to try new and weird foods with our girl. lol
I think she likes the cereal! haha! Those are adorable and I don't think you can abuse a child with too many kisses haha
Aww i remember when Noah had his first taste of cereal.That is so fun when they can start eating solids. I was so glad when i could start giving Noah snacks when he would get cranky when i was out somewhere. Those are awesome photos!!
ha ha presley is hillarious! SO cute!!! We need to have a play date!!
ok, so you know what made this post even funnier...it was listening to Funny Face I love you while viewing those pictures!! I'm not so sure too many children take to their cereal right away...seems it's one spoonful in and then scrapping it off of their face and putting it back in their mouth about a bazillion times before it actually goes down!!
What? She's can't be old enough for that already! You're baby is growing up so fast!
haha owen didnt like rice either but i put juice in it and he loves it now. but still after 2 months of eating it, he makes a funny concerned face after his first bite, no matter what is in it. But she'll get used to it... thats so fun that you get to start feeding her foods.
hahaha the song makes it all the better!!
haha I love all her faces she made. So cute! That last picture is great!
cute girl! give it a week and then she'll like it...hopefully.
Okay your brother and my cousin are totally in Guatemala together. I just saw your brother's picture with one of my cousin's pictures. Crazy! It was so good to see you guys as well, and I agree, no more year and a half before our next visit!
Too cute. Mimi and Vance weren't too hip on the rice cereal either. I didn't mind though because that just meant more for me. I seriously love that stuff. You think I'm joking but I'm serious. It's on my shelf right now and I don't even have a baby as an excuse. Yummmm...makes a great late evening snack.
Post a Comment