Monday, August 10, 2009

3 Glorious, fun-filled years

Well we made it to our 3rd Anniversary. Whew! 3 down a bazillion more to go. I am so grateful for Zach. He truly is my best friend and not to mention DANG HOT!! I cant imagine life without him. He is such a good husband and daddy. I love watching him with Miss P and it totally brings warm fuzzies to my heart. Thanks babe for a great 3 years. I cant wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you.


Not only is it our 3 year anniversary but today marks the 1 year anniversary that Zach and I found out we were "really" pregnant with this little one. I had taken a few tests before but wasnt absolutely convinced the really faint second line was real. So, my mom made me get a test that read "pregs" or "not pregs". Needless to say we have our sweet Miss P to complete our family for now.
Looky Looky.
Hey Christina, remember when you told me not to get my hopes up about this necklace?.... You little stinker.
Hey Jami, remember when you bet me 10 bucks yesterday telling me Zach wasnt going to get me this necklace and I bet you a 100 he wasnt either? Do I owe you any money?
Needless to say the Man delivered.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad you get the gifts you ask for. On my last birthday, I asked for Neutrogena chapstick from WALMART, and I did not get it.

Lame.

Tracy said...

Whit.. that necklace is a-freaking-dorable!!! good job to zach!!
For our three month anniversary I asked cody to get me a venus fly trap... he did not deliver :(


..I'm still waiting

Tracy said...

Cody is making me repost because he is mad... It was valentines day, not our anniversary that I asked for the venus fly trap... there are you happy cody :)

Emily said...

Zach did it right! love the necklace! congrats on 3 years!! its almost been 3 months for us!!

Annie said...

First of all, I love that pic of you and Zach more and more everytime I see it. That one really turned out fun.
Miss P is darling. I saw on my Mom's blog that she got upclose and comfy with Maree. Glad they are such good friends now. :)
And good job Zach...see, he can take a hint. Go get him a bone or something for being such a good boy.

Full House said...

Oh Happy Anniversary daring. So I see Zach finally made it home last night:)

The necklace is beautiful!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Happy Anniversary!

That is the most amazing necklace I have ever seen. Anthro?

Yay for awesome husbands!!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Congrats on 3 years! You have such a beautiful family!!

Chelsee Bingham said...

Wow, Happy 3 years! That's wonderful and your daughter is beautiful! What an adorable little family!!

Bethany said...

Whit Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you have been married that long! Seems like only yesterday when you yelled across the MCC campus to me and Jill that Zach finally kissed you! haha!

P.S. Don't know why but I am glad I rock your world!

ConnieB said...

Woot! You got the cute necklace you wanted! It really is sooo cute! Presley is adorable- congrats on 3 years!!

Nancy Face said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :D

I can't even believe it's been 3 years since I went to your wedding reception! Amazing!

Miss P is so adorable!

Okay...that necklace is SCRUMPTIOUS! That's a good job, Zach! :)

The Clarks said...

yay! happy anniversary! and darling necklace...what a sweet hubby!

☂niki. said...

congrats!!

what a good man.

your necklace is truly ravishing! i love, love, love it!

Debbie said...

congratulations on your first three years. my how time flies. and look at what wonderful things you two have produced in those 3 years!! Happy happy anniversary. (a little late)

RatalieNose said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
Um your child is precious.
Just thought I'd let ya know!

Scott Jensen said...

Happy Anniversary. Cute necklace! Way to go Zach!

pepperblossom decor said...

Ha! You got it! I love it! So cute!