Monday, August 3, 2009

Easy access

I think the Breastfeeding end may be in sight. Or that could just be my mood talking today. But if it is my mood today then it probably might change tomorrow. I keep going back and forth with the whole breastfeeding thing. I think I truly got lucky when it came to breastfeeding. Presley came out of the womb, latch right on perfectly and it was golden from that very moment. I never had problems with with it hurting or bleeding or cracking. (if you are a boy you may want to stop reading) But from the very start I have almost made myself do it. Yes it is free and Zach and I really need free right now. Yes I love that time I get to just be P and I. I just HATE having to always be easy access with my clothing. It drives me nuts. I feel like frump girl. It put a damper on my day. 5 months of "bleh" is really starting to get to me. Zach and I cleaned our room on Saturday which then led to us cleaning out our closets. And now I just look at those empty hangers and feel sad. I HAVE NO CLOTHES! Im not trying to be so drama right now. I just dont even know where to start. I would love to go out and buy new clothes but buying clothes at this "easy access" period in my life make me want to die. Do I even have style these days? Do I even know what to look for? Am I in a fashion funk? The answer to question 3 is YES. So I am enlisting my fellow bloggers into helping me get myself together. In other words I need help. Fashion help. Who wants to make me over?

10 comments:

Jonathan and Sarah said...

Hello! Totally know what you mean. Not that I ever had style to begin with... I just hate looking in my closet and seeing nothing that isn't going to pronounce my pooch or that is breastfeeding accessible... especially Sunday's! If you figure it out let me know.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

Oh my gosh! Can I write a post, "Just for Whitney"? I am serious! I want to put together outfits for you...al inexpensive, of course!

Bethany said...

Whit! You have always had style! And I am sure you can get back to that! By the way yes Elseth says that word a lot actually haha

ConnieB said...

Don't let BF discourage you! I know it gets monotinous sometimes- but if you hide out like I did when I nursed, you don't have to wear clothes that are easy access! lol

The Brinkerhoff's said...

EWW!! I totally feel the same way and it's only been 2 weeks... I always feel naked or half naked. Plus I have no clothes that fit.
At least you are super cute and skinny... Sooo not the case over here

Emily said...

dont know how you feel on the easy access thing yet but i can imagine, all i wear out here besides saturday night is tan shorts and a ugly polo, i cant wait to get dressed up. my advice would be to seriously hit up the thrift stores to buy some pieces that will be good for nursing but still fun and cute!! than you wont feel bad about getting rid of them when your all done nursing!!

☂niki. said...

ooh, i never thought about that...i'm not liking the sound of this!

even with a hooter hider do your clothes have to be easy access??

Courtney Vance said...

I hate it when people do this to me because it always puts me in a worse mood but at least you have a sweet beautiful baby and I guess if you're looking for hooter hider you can check out Shade. They're having a sale.

J and L Palmer said...

there's a couple reason's i wuit nursing early, and one of them was that i hated the awqwardness of trying to be modest when nursing. i would always get frustrated and race home with a crying child so i could strip down... i am no help.. i didn't buy clothes for over a year after having arys because i hated the way my body looked..

Full House said...

Oh don't worry you'll be back to your normal self before you know it. I promise.