Sunday, August 30, 2009

Nighttime adventures of Zachy Poo Take 2

Zach is already asleep. He has an early doctors appointment tomorrow. Don't worry he just carried on a full conversation with himself. Its been kinda quiet over here at Vance house. No sudden punches to the face lately, at which I am grateful for.

Zach and I are different sizes. Like I said his 6'4" to my 5'2" is why our baby is in the 90% in height( you like how I throw that in there? You didnt forget did you?that my baby is tall? Cause she is) .Anways... we were so fortunate to receive a Cal King Bed when we got married. Zach worked for a mattress company called My Comfort/ intellibed. So that was our wedding present. Which was AWESOME! Because beds are expensive and this brand is REEEEAALLLY expensive. And we got it for free. I love free things. I remember my mother in law telling me when my in laws were first married they shared a double size bed, I think. You see, Dad Vance is 6'5" and mom Vance is probably 5'6"-5'8". I could remember thinking a DOUBLE SIZED BED! Say what!? Im glad we never had to rough it like that. Even with a Cal King Zach still thinks its cool to sleep diagonal. Why? I will never know. Does this make me happy? Nope. Where do my feet go? Scrunched up. And for some reason my pillow will Always be better than Zachs. Is it in real life? No. He requires expensive latex pillows for his sweet noggin. I require a $10 pillow from Target. Not a night goes by that Zach is not sharing my pillow with me. And at 2:00 in the morning... I want to rip his head off. I push him back to his side. I dont cuddle. When I am sleeping dont touch me. Okay? okay. Because if you do... I wake up and then I am cranky. And there are only 3 things that make me REALLY cranky... 1. sleep deprivation, 2. hungry, 3. Hot. Okay there may be more. But thats besides the point.

P.s- he's talking again. He's wacko.

15 comments:

Bethany said...

haha Zach is a bed hog! That sucks for you! You should just push him entirely off the bed and see what he does...haha

ConnieB said...

Don't feel bad. At least your husband hasn't suggested that you two sleep I Love Lucy style and get separate beds. But maybe you should consider it (;

A Cali king would be a dream. Tony doesn't talk about anything else....

Annie said...

I take no credit or responsibility for this one. He was adopted.

Jami said...

he is wacko! Spencer likes my pillow better too...what gives?

Lars said...

Ha! You sound just like Josh and I-except I'm the one who throws the punches and sleeps diagnally! But Josh does like to steal my pillow in the middle of the night. So frustrating! What about Zoey? where is she at during all of this?

RatalieNose said...

I will admit: I am a bed song.
My siblings always yell at me in their sleep.

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am so tall...seriously. I tell people I am 5'9" but I am totally 5'10". Even my drivers license lies. And my friend...Ted and I share a double. A double! ugh.

The Clarks said...

Haha.. this just cracks me up. A few weeks ago Bryce freaked out in his sleep, sat up, and screamed "you're a freaking monster" and started hitting his pillow against the bed as hard as he could. I thought he'd murder me any minute. Hopefully it wasn't me he was dreaming about. :D

☂niki. said...

Haha. I love these night time adventures!

Alexa Mae said...

i love the cali king. i hate when the hubs snores. once i held his nose so long to get him to stop that he woke up gasping for air and i faked sleep...whoopsie. i wish i was 5ft 2. srsly. so does he say some pretty freaky things when hes sleeping?

The Blakes said...

Girl, I hear ya. I too live with a man much taller than me. Jason is 6'3 and I am 5'3. We sleep on a Queen. He hogs the bed like you wouldn't believe. Although, he accuses me of being a wild sleeper...whatever. Anyway, one morning in particular, I woke up, went to the bathroom...washed my hands...glanced in the mirror...hold...up...double take. There was a huge gigantic zit, smack dab in the middle of my forehead. Then as I looked closer I realized it was bruised and a huge A$$ goose egg. Jason smacked me in the head when I was sleeping! At least that's the conclusion I came to. My sleep relationship is on the rocks.

Anonymous said...

The night I realised Kyle grinds his teeth in his sleep was very sad for me... I can only imagine your distress! : )

Debbie said...

yes, just when you think things are the pits, you find out that they could be worse....the full size bed is all a blur now and hard to imagine but then again, dad was about 100 pounds lighter then!! (ok, well maybe not 100 but at least 60!) Adventures in living.

Alexa Mae said...

Hey whit I got a favor to ask you. Will you email me at alexahall17@gmail.com thank ya ever so much! Xoxo

Elspeth said...

Haha! That sounds like a blast... I'm glad I only have me to worry about, well, sort of...