When it comes to accessorizing I go through fazes. Sometimes I love accessories and cant get enough of them. Sometimes I cant handle it. I cant handle things all over me. Right now I'm feeling I need more. I was looking for some statement accessories and I think I found some. Too bad some are quite out of my price range. I did drop a not too suddle hint to the husband saying if he loved me he would get me this for our anniversary that is coming up on Monday. 3 years baby!
Okay who knows how to do this? Please teach me. I have ideas running wild in my head right now. Bree? Lauren? Christina?


















16 comments:
Whitney...these are hot! We should make some for one of our craft nights! I know how to do the rosettes but I'm sure we could have fun messing around with a whole bunch of stuff! Can't wait!
LOVE ALL OF THEM! I am a jewelry fanatic! I cant ever get enough, I guess thats why I am going to start selling it! You have great taste!!
Those are awesome!!! And did I know we had the same anniversary?
um all of them are amazing, im the same way, sometimes i feel great with nothing on but da clothes and sometimes i need me some jewelery!
You've been my sister for 3 years!!!
I just made a statement necklace! But yes, like Bree said...let's make them for our club!
These are gorgeous!!
I like the one you hinted at Zach to get you! Its adorable!
Yep that $200 one was my fav. Congrats on 3 years. That's huge! I can't believe my brother snagged such a hot babe as yourself. He's one lucky fella.
Those are gorgeous! Where are they from??
I hope that you get one. ;-) And if you make them, please post!
xo
oh my gosh Whit- I LOVE those!!! they are just precious!!! Hey I am going priviate so let me know what you email is so I can invite you to read my bloggie! :)
Whitney...you are hot & do not need a statement necklace because you make a statement all on your own but they are kind of pretty. I can't believe you have almost been married for 3 years.
oxox
Whitney...I made a necklace today. Practicing for our first craft night of course...not going to lie, its hot! Post about it coming soon! I'm on a roll over here. PS I'm coming home in 1 week!
Those necklaces are great! Can't wait to get a "how to" tutorial when you figure it out :)
Um I love these ALL. So cute! I've been wanting to make something similar but...sadly, I have no time & when I do have time, I spend it doing other things. I need to change that.
oh my goodness! i have been wanting to make these big rosette necklaces as well.
i have no clue where to start. i was inspired (as i always am) by nie nie's post recently. when she recently posted a picture of her inspiring self, and that glorious necklace. i am so on the hunt for one! but wanting to make one as well.
(found you from full house)
have a great weekend.
Post a Comment