Seriously Could they look any more alike?
Is it just me?
P.S - Today marked the first day of "Firming up the Saggy mom parts you have to get once you have a baby". I could hardly stand looking at my backside while it was almost touching the back of me knee. Thank heavens for Spandex garment bottoms. To top off the day I headed over to Angel Sweet for some gelato... yep, that how I roll. Alittle work out topped off with some gelato.









8 comments:
ha ha thats awesome, that sounds just like me, i go work out than head for QT or my fridge... real successful I am! and yes they are twins i'm pretty sure!
yes agreed, that's Weston's long lost twin.
Thats crazy! they look so much a like! I hear you will the saggy mom parts, your body will be back to normal in no time! The first few months after a baby to me seemed like forever but after the 6 mo. mark it flies by!!
she is definitely all deering although I still think she has Kyle's eyes.
You are so funny! Yeah... I don't think my hiny will ever be the same again. :( Presley is sooo cute, Whitney. They do look alot alike.
TOTALLY twinner faces. That's crazy!
Umm..hi. Let's go to Angel Sweet together. I heart it.
Twins for sure. Sorry Weston, Ms. P is so much cuter though.
Saw this picture on Facebook and it warmed my heart!
Post a Comment