" Oh, whos that? They are kinda cute."
" Its me, Silly!!!"

" Man, Im cute."

"This is definitely my best side."
" Woah, Did you see that?"

" Oh who cares. Look at me!"

" Remember when I woke up at 3:45 in the morning? Ha, that was funny!"
"Mom sure went crazy."

14 comments:
She is definitely becoming quite the smiley girl!!
Oh I love those faces, she can sure entertain her self. So cute.
I used to put our hanging mirror on the ground and let Josie play in it while I made dinner everyday. It is so fun to see babies interact with themselves. Little Presley is adorable. It sounds like you are having fun.
Hey, we are going private with our blog and I wanted to put your name on the list of readers, but I don't have your email. If you reply to this comment I think it would send your email address to me. Thanks!
She is so dang cute Whitney!
haha this is so funny! My mom used to always "Who's that pretty girl in the mirror" to us when she was doing our hair (which was till I was like a teenager! ha kidding. maybe.)
haha! So cute! I love watching baby's reactions in the mirror!! It's the best!!
She is so cute! She has the funniest facial expressions:)
haha she is so cute! You crack me up
My favorite is the way the light hits the fuzz on her head! lol
I was wondering what happened to you!I was sad. Unfortunately I am already back in virginia! But we plan to be back for good before Christmas in AZ so I guess we will have to wait until then. =)
It was so much fun holding her on Saturday. She is so light and just adorable. I love her smiling in the mirror! So cute!
This brought a huge smile to my face! Oh my-- I miss those days!
You got her thoughts down perfect. So cute!!!
That's so fun. I think you must have been having more fun with that than Miss P. was. Aren't kids the best entertainment?!! I want to eat her. Can I?
Oh my she is so Cute !!!
Post a Comment