Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yo-Yo crazy

So Ive been a little crafty lately. When Presley is in bed I get to do what I want. Ive been wanting to learn how to make these lately because seriously they are darling and I dont really want to pay someone to make them for me. They are the latest fashion for hair accessories aside from the flowers. Ive made some for P and some for me. And some for some girls named Niki, so anyone named Niki please be surprised when you see this. Okay? okay. Ive been spending way to much money on fabric. Good thing Zach thinks its a great hobby. Shhhh.... dont tell him how much fabric usually costs. Thanks.

I also made this little outfit for Miss P and for Rapunzel aka Grace, Jami's little girl. So fun and so cute!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love double sided fusible fabric? Cause I do. I made these little onesies for a few friends that are having little boys. It totally adds to the white onesies that babies live in at the beginning.

22 comments:

Bethany said...

If I ever have a baby will you make me cute onsies?

Whitney XOXO said...

OMG Whit! You have to teach me how to make those! My darling neices... they need them. :)

Emily said...

so cute! we need to make these!!

Lauren Porter said...

Love it! Great idea on the headbands! I tried making a whole blanket out of the doilies but stopped about half way cause it was ridiculously time consuming!! Have TONS of fabric and am excited to make a few!!

Annie said...

Look at you craft mama! What darling little projects and great baby gifts. I always loved receiving those types of gifts that are cute and made with love.

Alexa Mae said...

Hey whit, thanks for your awesome comment. I'm so jelous right now those are super cute!! I want to learn how to be cool and crafty like you. Love the onesies too. P.s. niki is so lucky to have those for little lovey!

Anonymous said...

Well THOSE are just precious. Are you following the Heather Bailey tutorial? I've been wanting to try them...

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the cute flowers! If I have a girl you need to teach me!

Also, where did you get the pattern to trace for the onesies?

Debbie said...

look at you....very cute

☂niki. said...

OMG!!! Do you have any other friends named Niki that spell their name with only 1k, cuz i sure hope not!!!

This is the best surprise ever!!!

I was feeling a little down and sluggish today...until I read this post, that is!

Thank you so much. This made my(and Lovey's, of course) day!

The Clarks said...

Look at you!! They are so darling! All of them!

Whitney XOXO said...

Its a long story but basically I just didn't get asked back to teach this year. But I'm teaching full time somewhere else and yes I'm gonna be a mamma! :)

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Those are awesome! The flower buttons are to die for! And yes, let's do something on Saturday. I don't think I have your number so I'll have Collin call Zach. Yay!

Full House said...

Look @ you go craft mania. Fun & cute little love

Don't worry I won't tell Zach.

Mars said...

UM CUTE! Teach me! Love the onsies! I wish I had time to do my crafty hobbies. *sigh* one day.

QueenBee said...

Those are way cute Whitney! If only they were more masculine I would ask for some help with making some for Curtis. Pretty sure he'd be ticked if I put the girly ones on! Ha ha

QueenBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brea said...

Whitney! Oh my goodness those are just precious! I love the little outfit you made for miss P! it is just so darn cute! :)

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I am freakin in love with your cute yo yos! So cute!

Erin said...

So... when are you coming over to show me how to make these?

Liza said...

Wow Whit!...Color me IMPRESSED! Way to go! So cute.

Luke & Shawnie said...

so so cute@!