Dear Presley,
Today you turned one. I seriously cant believe how fast time flew right by us. I have loved watching you learn and grow and become quite the little lady. You sure keep us all on our toes and we cant help but watch you all day. You bring light into every room you enter and you bring light into our lives. We thank Heavenly Father everyday for you. I cant imagine life without you. You make Daddy and I so happy. Words cannot express how much we love and adore you. Thank you for choosing us. You bless our lives everyday. You have learned a whole lot in the last year. You rolled over at 4 months, crawled at 6 months, and walked at 9 months. Now, you run. You run everywhere. I run everywhere after you making sure you will be safe. You love to play outside and you love "gogs". In fact, thats the first word out of your mouth every morning where you proceed to look for Zoey. You continue to put anything and everything in your mouth. You love to eat! You can eat a whole meal by yourself and then help Mom eat hers. You have become quite the pro at your sippy cup. You love to play in the bathroom with mom while she gets ready. You love to brush your hair with her brush. You love tub time with Daddy and never want to get out. You absolutely love water. You fed your very first Giraffe last week and laughed hysterically the whole time. You have no fears my love and I envy you. You can say "Mom", "Dada", "gog", "all done", "hey", "no", and "ya". Your latest obsession is pointing at whoever you are talking to. You love to imitate noises, especially the burp sound Dad taught you the other night. You love phones and your black purse Uncle Kyle sent you from Guatemala. You love your dollies. You love the phone cord and any string you can get your hands on. Im so proud to be your Mama. I love you little one. Please stay just how you are forever.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
One
Posted by
Whitney
at
8:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









15 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!
I love that pic! she is super cute and way ahead...so smart! I cant believe she is one! I remember seeing one post and she was trying baby cereal for the first time. Now she is running and talking! Happy Bday!
Happy Birthday Presley! She is an adorable little love. I am so glad that I met her little self. ;-)
O My WORD. I cant believe she's ONE! Seriously, I can't figure out where the time goes. What a beautiful little girl!
Oh , and it only gets more fun from here on out!!! Little girls are the BEST!
could she be any prettier? happy birthday little miss P! and congrats on making it through the first year whit! loooove yaaaaa! see ya soon! or tomorrow? hehe
I love stories about Presley... what a doll!
AND I hope she gets to indulge in her first cake.
She is seriously so pretty! Can't believe she is one already!
Happy birthday do sweet little miss p...give her big hugs and kisses from me.
Happy Birthday Presley!!! She is soo cute! I can't wait for her birthday party! haha
Happy late birthday sweet Presley!
Love,
Phoebe.
ps sorry this is late, its my moms fault. I can't type.
She is looking like her daddy more and more each day!!!
Dad now has his own account so he can comment all he wants and his children will know that it is him!! We are so sad that we missed the big birthday bash but I am sure that Miss P didn't even miss us!!! I can hardly believe that she is already 1!! Before you know it she will be graduating from college!
wow, can't believe she is already 1! congrats. ok just saw your beautiful pictures on Pied Piper website, I loved them, your family is gorgeous. and I loved the location, where was your photo shoot at?
just had to say you left a VERY sweet comment on my blog today, it was very sweet (:
Oh- and I'm dying to go to lunch! Dying over here.
hmmm... I literally bet my bottom dollar that I commented on this post. I didn't!?? I'm freakin out- I totally did. No matter... Happy belated Birthday to Presley! (I feel like such a jerk saying belated)
Happy birthday princess P!
Post a Comment