Sorry Niki. It has taken me so long to do this. I kept forgetting.
1. I love Clean Sheets! I seriously throw myself in them and roll around. I love love love them.
2. I have always wanted to direct a huge Orchestra.( Like August Rush) Sometimes in my car if Im listening to the Pirates of Caribbean soundtrack I pretend to be directing it. Ha ha! I know loser huh?
3. I want to be on Broadway. It has been my dream since I was little.
4. I wish I worked at Disneyland. Ive always wanted to be a Disney Character. Preferably Belle But I would definitely settle for Snow White If I can have my own show.
5. I have Road rage! I seriously do and I cant get rid of it. Sometimes there are just stupid people driving around me. Thats all.
6. Sometimes I practice my booty shake in the mirror. Ha ha! Hey A girls got to know if shes still got it.
Rules: Write 6 things about yourself that others might not know. Then tag 6 people and leave a comment to let them know they have been tagged.
I tag...
Alissa, Mary, Jami, Annie, Mom Vance, and Liza
Have fun Ladies!!!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
6 Things you might not know about me
Posted by
Whitney
at
7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I think I just like reading other people's tags...but I will rise to the challenge. Just give me a few days to think it over.
I'm still laughing at your fun comments!! Especially the one about shaking your bootie in the mirror. I'm going to have to think about mine for a bit as my children know me pretty well and I'm not sure there are too many things they wouldn't know about me!
I am so excited! you are so interesting..I don't know if I can beat you! by the way thanks for putting by flower blog up..you are a gem.
haha! I'm so glad I know these things about you now! My life is complete! Actually, that was really interesting information. I didn't know a lot of those things about you! Especially that you like to shake your booty in the mirror (I hope I don't know that one). Haha! That's great! Sometimes me and Liza would do that too! Shhhh don't tell anyone!
haha! whitney, i'm dying! i totally practice my booty shake in the mirror and i can totally relate! we got to keep it up to par for nick, right?! its funny that you feel like you have to admit that, because i have only admitted it to close family.
Post a Comment