I feel funny today. I cant put my finger on the feelings of my body today. Im happy but I could use a good cry, Im hungry but Im not really hungry at the same time and besides nothing sounds good today anyway. I could use a long nap but dont really want to take one.I would love to go out and do fun things but I dont. Im sure Im going to get comments like Welcome to pregnancy!I do know that I DO NOT want to go to school tonight. Boo Penny.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
Let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of motherhood!!!!
Oh and PS....so when do we not get to know that you are speaking in church (or at least the Zach did due to your egyptian flu!!) Tell Zach he is in deep trouble now!!!
I just read your comment about how dr. beck gave you pills for being sick. That is awesome! I like when I hear of doctors that actually care about their paitents. I had stupid dr. tut and while I was pregnant I got asthma (which I didn't know it was asthma) and had no idea what was going on. I told him that I couldn't breathe sometimes and was coughing alot. That little son of a b stared at me and said, "oohh sorry I don't know what to tell you, you might want to ask your general doctor. 1st of all I was 21, who has a general doctor at 21? 2nd he's a doctor what doctor doesn't know the freaking symptoms of asthma. Anyway, sorry about the venting. I guess I still have a little bitterness. I'm glad your feeling better.
Hmmm...do they have pills for feeling weird but not? : )
Sounds a little like pregnancy to me. You didn't rule that option out in your post, so does that mean it's possible?!?
Ok...so I guess I should have kept reading your other posts. So...CONGRATULATIONS!!
P.S. - If you don't remember who I am, I am part of the CA Jenks family. Your hubby knows me!! :-)
Yes, a constant battle...not knowing what you want but just knowing that you want something because your whole life is being turned upside down as we speak. That child will give you many more opportunities to feel unmotivated, sick and tired. How fun! You are going to love being a mother. :)
Well I don't know anything about being pregnant...good thing or that would be scandalous...so I will focus on the best part of this post:
"Boo Penny"
Amen sistah.
If you ever figure out what sounds good, let me know...I would love to help you in any way...even if it is just cookies!
Post a Comment