Well I was feeling really good and then... NOT. Yesterday was really bad. I couldnt keep anything down and I was dieing. So this morning my mom( Oh I love her) called the on call Doctor which happened to be Dr.Beck(my moms OBGYN)and he prescribed drugs.Ive dropped 5 pounds in the last week and cant really afford to lose more. I feel so much better! I am absolutely in love with Dr.Beck right now. I am keeping things down!So thank you Dr.Beck, Thank you!
* Camille dont be scared. Drugs. There are drugs for being sick. You can get pregnant now!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Yeah for Drugs!!!
Posted by
Whitney
at
4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









8 comments:
haha seriously, how did people do it way back when everything was "natural" ????
Whitney, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! iM SO excited for you... what a great time (minus the sicky part, it totally sucks- i was sick too) And Dr. Beck is/ was my doctor and i love love love him! There's no greater joy than a baby...(actually the drugs for being sick might be a tie!, i know they saved my life)!! Good luck! YOure going to be the most beautiful little pregnant gal!
One day at a time now...the 1st trimester is the longest one in my opinion.
so the prego thing has hit!! I was thinking it might still be the flu thing since it lasted for nearly 2 weeks with Mary and Annie's kids. I still have some unsettled moments as well...like Friday when Pepto was once again my friend. Glad you were able to get some meds though. Dr. Beck is the best!
I've heard good things about Dr. Beck. A few of my close friends go to him.... SO were you sick as in "morning sickness" or this flu stuff going around? Glad to hear your doing better.....
Ha! A personal note just to me! I am honoured. I guess you're right. There's drugs for the nausea, the labour pains, the lack of sleep after one has the child, and even postpartum depression, if need be.
You've convinced me--I'm ready to have a baby right this minute. : )
Congratulations on the upcoming baby... that is super exciting! Don't worry you'll feel better in a couple months... like you said, thank goodness for drugs. Oh and I love the pictures of you and Zack - you both look amazing. Who is your photographer?
Nicole- my photographer is my lovely and very talented sister in law Annie. She is amazing and I am so lucky to have her!If you would like to see more of her stuff I have a link on my blog AB photography.
Post a Comment