Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Girls getaway! Can I get Woohoo?

I had the greatest weekend! I got to spend time with all of my "sisters" and my mother-in- law. It was so much fun. Annie and Debbie put the whole thing together and we all had a ball.On Friday, We stayed at the Biltmore Resort which was designed by none other than The Great Frank Lloyd Wright and I was in Awe the whole time. We also attended the midnight release party of Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. On Saturday we layed by the pool and soaked up a few needed(on my part) sun rays. I was beginning to think I was going to be mistaken for an albino. I stole some photos from my mother in law and sister in law Annie. Hope you dont mind girls. I would much rather use their photos then my own. Thanks again girls for the best weekend!




My mother in law Made the cutest purses for all the girls. She spent so much time on them and I absolutely love mine!

9 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I love the purses! Amazing! Such a cute idea.

The Biltmore!? Gah! I need to see good old Frank's genius work.

Have you finished Breaking Dawn yet?

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

Looks like you had a blast! I could use a day out like that... or a week! Love the purses. What a darling pattern. When we are settled in our house and I have a place to set-up my sewing machine (still in the box) I really want to make a purse/bag.

Unknown said...

WHat a great MIL you have! Sounds like a fun weekend!

Full House said...

Isn't your anniversary coming up?

Luke and Niki said...

You are such a shorty!! I love it!! Looks like you had fun!

Emily Lauren said...

What a fun getaway! The biltmore, the midnight release party. . . And the purses are adorable! How fun!

Debbie said...

It sure was fun wasn't it!! What shall we do next year???

Cheryl said...

It looks like a blast! Have you finished the book yet?

Annie said...

Here's to a successful 1st annual Vance girls getaway. I can't believe how much I love you guys. Horray for sisters!