Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shout out!!!

So I have this cousin Jami and she rocks. I was over at her house today just looking at how cute it is. Jami is a talented human being. She is so creative and makes the cutest things and she is one of the funniest people on the planet. Well, Jami also owns a flower business called Pocket full of Posies. You know the creative thing I was talking about, well She makes the most gorgeous floral arrangements, silk and fresh. So my dear blogging friends, Spread the word. She needs our help getting the business up and running. If you have any questions I have a link on my blog. You can see pictures and get more information.

6 comments:

damonandkami said...

hey.. I love jami too! I miss her! We used to have so much fun together back in the day! By the way I know Diana because I worked with her at Osborn Hospital! Love her! Im actually trying to move to her department over at Chandler Regional! She's one of my fav people!

Jami said...

thanks for the shout out! hope it works, and some more people start calling

Jami said...

thanks for the shout out! hope it works, and some more people start calling

Grandmommy Crum said...

I agree!! Ill shout it out too!!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Hey Whitney, congrats on your pregnancy too! I think you are a couple weeks ahead of me. I am due April 27th. Pretty exciting! (although the sickness isn't too exciting, but I need to think happy thoughts :)

☂niki. said...

jami really is so cute and creative! i hope she starts gettin some biz!