Yeah, yeah so what else is new? I dont take pictures, get over it. But I do have a mother in law and 2 sister in laws who totally do and so I steal pictures from them. This year was the "called" year for Christmas with the Vances complete with a Holiday Fun Itinerary so no one would get lost. I was informed of this Christmas of '07. The only problem with this was it was My little brother Kyles LAST Christmas before he goes on a mission to serve the Lord. So we juggled. I have to admit we did a pretty good job of doing so. It was a wonderful Christmas indeed. Christmas eve we dinnered with both families and Christmas morning we were back at the Vances @ 7( okay 7:30) for Presents. After opening presents with them we ran to my parents house at about 8:15 to find everyone still asleep. Oh to be still asleep would have been heavenly. We set off the alarm when we opened the door and then everyone was awake and by 8:20 we were lined up in the hall( shortest to tallest of course, so everyone could be seen) while my dad video taped us seeing the presents for the 1st time( well, Zach and I had already seen them and Kyle had to come from downstairs so he saw them too, dont tell my dad though) At 9:15 we were back at the Vances for German pancakes( I wish it was Christmas day everyday to have German pancakes) at by 10:30 we were back at my parents for Brunch. I know! We were back and forth the whole day and eating all day too. 3:00 was Christmas dinner with the Vances. By this point I truly thought I would never eat again. I was so full!!! 6:30 we Movied with my family and saw " Marley & me." Seriously if you see this please take a box of tissues. I cried through the whole movie and I absolutely loved it. After the movie Zombie's Zach and I crashed. We were so tired! It took me a whole day to recover. Thank you to both sides of the family for the wonderful presents. We are truly so thankful for our families and for the time we were able to spend with them. This is all the Vances in our matching Pajamas. Dont we look good. Can you even believe there will be 2 more little munchkins running around next year?










11 comments:
k im totally noticing that you only have 98 more days to go! yay! you are now under the 100 day mark and as slow as it seems... it will totally fly by!!
That picture is quite lovable!
Those were good memories... ITs good to here about the part of the christmas that we werent there for though :)
what an adorable family picture! I absolutely LOVE it!
We totally juggled for two days straight too. It was tiring...but fun! I love the picture of all of you guys! How precious!
You crazy girl. I was so exhausted for you guys with your Christmas schedule. So that's what it's like to live by both families...
Holy smokies. What a busy day! And those pjs are the classiest Christmas pjs I've ever seen. Good job mom vance, or whoever figured them out!
What a cute picture! I love how tiny you are, and have a foot extra on your pajama bottoms. Your Christmas sounded like ours with juggling both families! Sounds like it was a good one though!!
Okay how cute is your family. That is the cutest family picture that I've seen.
Honey, you don't need to worry about looking too young to be pregnant because you don't look pregnant!! Ya, I still hate you. :)
yea for christmas! you look so cute!
Post a Comment