Thursday, December 4, 2008

I can do it! I think....

Question. Do you think all of my teachers got together and decided to plot against me and make all of my projects due at the same time? I DO!!! School is nearing the end and Im getting so excited to graduate. NO more school sounds really good. BUt I swear, I hope I make it through these next few weeks. My head feels like its going to burst with stress. Would you like to ask me what time I got home from school last night? Go ahead ask.... 11 PM!!!! would you like to ask what time I went to school yesterday... 1 pm! yes, 10 hours in the computer lab and only breaking for 1 hour to go teach dance. I truly was Zombie woman yesterday.I turn in a project today and next thursday I turn in another one. Then it is final time... wooohooo!! Pray for me. Pray hard.

11 comments:

Busy Bee Lauren said...

I pretty much ONLY an interior design student can feel your pain...and I feel it girl, I FEEL IT. last semester I had 4 studio projects due ON THE SAME DAY. It was death.

I am excited for you! You are almost done!

☂niki. said...

oh man, that's terrible. good luck. you'll make it through.

☂niki. said...

ps. i'm so proud of you for posting a pic of your belly! it is so adorable!

oh, and i wanna hear this turkey leg song.

Anonymous said...

Oh good luck dearie!

Unknown said...

Oh man, sounds intense! Last week was like that for me. Test monday; paper and presentation tuesday; paper, poster, and presentation wednesday; presentation thursday. I really didn't think I'd make it out alive! I was ready to quit everything!
Hope you're hangin in there. It will all be over soon. And there's nothing like finishing finals- it's euphoric!

Emily Lauren said...

That was me? Not mckane :)

Erin said...

Hang in there Whitney! BTW you look so cute! I know you don't feel that way, but you look good!

Cara Fish said...

I really do think they plan everything for the same time. It bugs me a TON!

Bethany said...

School is so lame! I am so glad it is almost over! Aren't you?! Then I will be off to Italy and you will be having your baby! YAY!

Brea said...

Yay you are almost done! Woo-hoo... how are you feeling???

Annie said...

You're gonna make it girl! I'm so proud of your effort and determination. It's almost over and then you can just think about this blessing that is about to enter into your life.