Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ever had a baby in your throat?

I think my child is abnormally large. Or My abdomen is abnormally small. These last few days I have felt like she so high, like right underneath my throat. OK... maybe not that high but still it is not comfortable! I am running out of room for her. Only 6(4) more weeks. Oh that blessed day. Here are some things I am getting excited for.
1. Getting some what of the body I had before back.
2. Not having to pee every 2.3 minutes.
3. Not having someone trying to break my ribs.
4. Being able to sleep comfortably.
5. Meeting my baby girl

Im laughing at myself because seriously I trade these things for things like...
1. Not sleeping
2. breastfeeding
3. Recovering from labor and delivery

and so many other things. Well, atleast My ribs wont have anyone trying to break them. Oh that sounds so good.

12 comments:

Tracy said...

I am right there with you every step of the way Whit!!.. when we are semi back to normal do you want to take a kick boxing class with me like old times?.. I am so serious about that so don't laugh at me.
Last thursday I was dialated to a 2 and 70 percent 'effaced'... (i hate that word.) I go in again tomorrow.. we will see, but lots of girls stay like that for weeks...sigh... If my OB tells me nothing has changed I might punch her in the face. I am so ready to be done!!

Annie said...

Oh Whit, I am praying for an early delivery. I fear the worst...little Presley has the Vance size. Prepare yourself for C-section girl.
Stay busy...it will keep your mind off the discomfort and pain. I remember feeling the same way with Mr. Vance.

☂niki. said...

ooh, it's getting so close!

i can't wait for your shower! i'm excited to give you your gift!

Jacque said...

i know exactly how you feel. my ribs got kicked every day by two little ones. the last month is probably the hardest but when you cant go on any more drink some castor oil with orange juice. it helped me kickstart things and go into labor the next morning.

Unknown said...

So sorry that your so uncomfortable... I was never super uncomfortable with my 2 boys. You are just so tiny that she has no where to go!

Good luck!

Erin said...

Can't wait to see you at the shower! Elle is so excited to give you your present!

Mikelle said...

I run out of room too! ANd my babies are not big...my belly just isn't big enough, I guess. But both of my kids came 3 weeks early (thank heavens), so maybe yours will come early too!

Brea said...

Sorry girl... but she will be here soon! And you are going to forget all of that uncomfortable pain you have been feeling. :) she'll be worth every minute of it! :)

Courtney Vance said...

Well maybe you just feel big because you look really tiny still. I don't think you're having a Vance size baby, I hope for your sake you're not. Dan AND Steven both weighed 11.1 lbs. My opinion is, get the good drugs.

Mars said...

Whitney. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! It was fun to meet you. I'm sure I'll be seeing more of you. Jami & I discussed Bachelorette kick off party already haha!

kcandbrookie said...

hey whit- you sound like you're doing great. Owen is almost 2 months now and sleep is not something i feel like i'm missing. I'm just trying to give you hope :) Get her on a good schedule and then feedings will be at predictable times and you'll be able to get some sleep. Check out this book, it helps: On Becoming Babywise. Now, i'm not saying I agree with everything in the book but i liked the suggestions for feedings. You can read it and see what you think.

AMIT said...

Very close thing u shared here.

Meridian real estate