Monday, February 16, 2009

Hiccumups

Well we had our first case of the Hiccups last night. It must be all that water Im drinking... or Zach is slipping her some Jarritos. It was quite a funny experience. She hiccuped for a good 5-10 minutes. It still is so fun to watch Zach feel baby girl. He never gets tired of it. If shes kicking or pushing or hiccuping he wants to know. He gets to feel all the fun stuff and I get to feel EVERYTHING. Like right now... she really likes my right rib cage. It makes me wonder if there is a nice little lady in the rib cage who will scratch her back and feed her fine foods. I cant wait to meet this little girl. Everyday I get more excited that shes closer to coming out. OH, by the way a girl in my ward just had her baby 5 weeks early and it was over 7 lbs and 20 inches long. CRAZY!!! Baby girl better not be 7lbs yet. We could definitely have some issues.

13 comments:

Alissa Melody said...

That is so fun!!! I am so excited to experience that someday :)

Jami said...

Grace got the hiccumups ALL THE TIME! I am not kidding...all the time. Then after she came out she had them a lot too. Weird huh
They were kinda annoying after like ALL DAY!

Camille said...

Oh, the sweet little living thing inside of you who loves your ribcage! So sweet. But kind of scary. I mean, you have something GROWING inside you. Anyway, it's cool.

☂niki. said...

i felt mele's baby for the first time this weekend. it gave me butterflies. i can't imagine how a daddy would feel. any progress on her room? i'm dying to see!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Our baby recently had the hiccups for the first time while I was at work and I thought it was so neat! She seemed so real, I mean, that's what real babies do. Then I started thinking that while I'm saying "aw, this is so cute" that the baby probably wasn't feeling/thinking that because hiccups are pretty uncomfortable. At least I don't like getting them. Ok so maybe I'm thinking too much into it. BUT I still thought it was cute. Can you believe your Presley will be here in less than 2 months? So exciting!

Jo Dee said...

oh I'll share my birth story with ya...Rockwell (my youngest) was born 4 weeks early and was 7lbs 8oz. He was a tub! He was delivered early because his older sister Kate was 9lbs 8oz full term. And yes it did hurt to push her out! I am sending small baby vibes your way!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

I am also glad that we are in the same stage of pregnancy. It's fun to read what's going on with you. My baby has also been having hiccups quite a bit lately... interesting. LOL! Don't worry... I'm heavier than I should be too and because of that my baby is bigger than he should be. Sad :( You can go online to register for those classes too. You don't have to go to the hospital. Tracy Theriot was in our birthing class. You better hurry because you'll be due before you know it!!!

Full House said...

I loved it when my babies got hiccups. So cool eh...

I better see you before your shower.

PS - If you talk to Jami tell her I remember about tomorrow evening @ 6:30. Oh never mind I'll go make a comment on her blog.

Liza said...

My girls especially got the hiccups a lot. And Denmark LOVED my ribs. I never considered the possibility of a nice lady there scratching his back and feeding him fine foods....it all makes sense now! haha You are too funny!

Erin said...

Have I mentioned you are the cutest pregnant girl ever! Have I mentioned that my daughter worships you?? We love you!

Annie said...

You just reminded me of a happy memory...hiccups. Mim had them ALL the time. Seriously, it was pretty much everyday if I remember correctly. That is so fun. I am getting very anxious for you. Baby Presley we love you girl!

Cam and Mele said...

What's up with the babies loving our right rib cage!?
When she get's the hiccups I can't help but crack up. I don't know what I eat that gives them to her, but it's a daily thing lately.

I got your CUTE invitation today! YAY. just had to tell you:D

Photography By Jo said...

I loved that feeling! and I miss it. I can't wait for the next one.