Monday, February 2, 2009

Just A little Update

Look what I got for graduation from my parents. Dont mess with me now, Im a serious photographer.

Im big. I went to the Doctor today and it was just a normal appointment where he said I gained more weight then he would like but it looks like Im retaining a bit of water,So that could be why I gained so much this last month. Blah blah blah. We are at the point where I start going in every 2 weeks now. It seems like everytime I get my weekly emails from WebMD and they tell me something should start happening, within 30 seconds it does. Why is that? Weird. Im uncomfortable, I dont sleep, I have Siatic problems on my left side, therefore I walk like an 80 year old woman, my feet and ankles are becoming more and more swollen everyday, I cant get up into the sink anymore to do my makeup and my feet hurt so bad lugging around all this extra weight I had to put a chair in the bathroom so I could sit down while I blow dry my hair. 9 more weeks of this. Seriously? I need everyone to think only 7. And if your going to be negative... please dont be around me.
Look what came in the mail today...
Thats right. Its totally official now.
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

RatalieNose said...

You have gotta be one of the cutest pregnant ladies I've ever seen! Those pictures are STUNNING! Oh and congrats on being a college grad!

kayleen said...

i gained over 70 pounds with owen. my dr said, "oh don't even worry about it. i think you look good." it was the best thing i could of ever heard at that moment.

so...don't even worry about it. i think you look good.

Debbie said...

Dad and I wanted to get you a frame for your diploma but MCC wasn't opened on Saturday so we couldn't find out if they have an MCC one like they do for BYU & ASU. So hold off on the frame for that lovely baby....cuz it needs to have a good one!!

Busy Bee Lauren said...

That is so awesome about your degree! I am so excited for you!

You are the most beautiful pregnant girl ever.

Love the new camera!

Full House said...

You sit in the sink too. No way! I'm sorry you can't do that anymore.

Ok loves!

Jami said...

whatever, what does Dr. Beck know? YOu look HOTT! Everytime I see you I want to rub your cutest ever bellie!
Also, I am going to be your favorite b/c I am going to rub your feet everytime I see you. Seriously. I will bring some lotion and just rub your feet and legs till you are asleep.
ALSO again, I love you diaploma, it is pretty!

Jo Dee said...

that picture of your shadow is very cool. I hated how I looked pregnant and didnt take many pictures but I totllay regret it now! Take tons of pictures of that cute belly!

Mary said...

Whitney's prago, Whitney's prago! Weird! You're going to have a baby in 9 weeks!

ashley wright said...

i think you look fantastic, truly. i was literally HUGE. i retained alot of water as well... if you email me your address, i will send you a pic of my feet and ankles a few weeks before i was due... it will amaze you that anyones feet and ankles could look like that, and will make you feel better about yourself! good luck! you'll do great!

☂niki. said...

ooh, love the new fancy camera! you sound miserable. i'm sorry. i'm thinkin 7!!! congrats on the certificate, that's exciting!

Jonathan and Sarah said...

I bet your belly is bigger than mine since you were smaller to begin with. I'm so sorry that your feet and ankles are so swollen! Mine have been a little swollen here and there that I've noticed but mainly everything else is what hurts. My stomach is sooo tight. I have Braxton Hicks all the time. Have you had those? It's so weird!! I can barely get in and out of bed, down and up from the couch/car, lift or carry much without it hurting my stomach. It hurts to laugh, sneeze or blow my nose! Holy cow!! I really do miss my stomach being small. I cannot wait till I can have it back!!!! I hope I do get it back. :(

Cam and Mele said...

YAY congrats, frame that sucker!
And I am jealous, borderline coveting your camera, oh how I want one!