Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then check with your spouse, to see how right you really are.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Sports Center or a basketball game... I literally could kill myself over how much he loves his sports center. He watches sports center at night and then watches the same one again in the morning. I dont get it.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?Ranch, thats how we roll
3. What's one food he doesn't like?Coconut in his cookies. Apparently thats a big no no.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. His drink would be?Dr. Pepper. He loves him some Dr. Pepper.
5. Where did he go to high school? Mountain View
6. What size shoe does he wear?Usually an 11 7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?uh... He has a lot of things that he has kept over the years. He is like his dad in that sense... who knows when you will need it again, right?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?Probably a Roast Beef sandwich. He isnt too particular.
9. What would he eat every day if he could?Cookies and Milk. He does eat that every day.
10. What is his favorite cereal?Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Frosted Flakes
11. What would he never wear?A turtle neck or man capris. Which I am grateful for.
12. What is his favorite sports team?Phoenix Suns
13. Who did he vote for?John McCain
14. Who is his best friend? His freaking hot pregnant wife.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Ha ha, wake him up for school. He is not a happy person when someone else wakes him up.
16. What is his Heritage?uh... he is a mutt. Yugoslavian, Im sure English, maybe German.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Icecream cake, Mint Chocolate Chip to be exact, I would never attempt to make this though. Isnt that why there is a Baskin Robbins?
18. Did he play sports in high school? Not for school but he is a big basketball lover.
19. What could he spend hours doing?Video games. I dont get it. It drives me nuts.
20. What is one thing you appreciate about him? He is patient with me, he wants be to be happy, he will listen to me rant and rave about being pregnant and uncomfortable, he will rub my feet and my lower back and he never leaves the toilet seat up. I couldnt narrow it down to just one. He pretty much rocks my world.
Jami, Niki W, Jo Dee... Tag your it.









12 comments:
This was a cute tag. I've never seen it before. I shall work on this asap.
I'm not sure if he is more like his dad or his grandpa baker who he was named for, but the tally is slowly pushing it over to his grandpa. I think you know him pretty well, now the question is, how well does he know himself!!!??? haha
Yep that my bro. It's always fun to read about his quirks from your perspective since you now know him better than any of us. I love Zachy!
That's my bro.
Such a cute tag! Can I play?
Go for it Lauren!
I am not sure why, but I got like a month's worth of your posts all today on my reader...
It was great to catch up on everything that you and your adorable belly have been up to for the past few weeks. :D
I can't believe that someone offered you their fat pants! Unbelievable. I have lots of spicy retorts, but I am trying to control myself. Just rest assured that if I were standing by your side at the time, I would not have been able to hold my tongue!
You are a gorgeous preggie. You are all beautiful belly- not a lot of people can say that! I am sorry that you have pillsbury tootsies... I had those too- and many crying episodes on my bed.
Love you!!!! xoxox
I totally agree with you about the sport center stuff! I don't get how they can watch, and re-watch the same play over and over again! It drives me crazy too! :)
What a cute tag
keeping that secret was really hard.
thanks so much for your sweet comment.
now we can have play dates! yay!
Luke only gets mint chocolate chip ice cream too....weirdos! lol
I am feeling a lot better than I did weeks 6-8. It got rough with the nausea but, compared to a lot of my friends I really cant complain. I have only thrown up once so far. I hope that I am passed it now. When did you start feeling better? And have you puked since your first trimester?
Lovely Questions asked.Will play it.
Meridian real estate
Post a Comment