Um hello, cutest baby lives at my house!It 10:15 p.m and Miss P has been asleep for an hour. She is sleeping so good at night. 9-9 I cant complain. But she is having such a hard time taking naps during the day. She is such a good girl during the day and I know and can tell she is so stinking tired!! She takes little cat naps which are Not sufficient for her little girl needs. Any suggestions? Other than that she is a doll! I just love this little girl more than anything in the whole world! We are blessing her this Sunday... I know you are all thinking, um hello shes like 3 months old Whitney. Well, My brother Kyle is off to Guatemala in 3 weeks and he will be talking in church next Sunday so all of my family from Utah will be in town... but we were surprised... Liza and Scott and their kids are driving down for the blessing and other fun activites, Mary is coming with Andrew and now its going to be a Party. The only ones we will be missing is Annie, Drew and their munchkins. You will be missed! I cant believe its been almost 3 months since little Miss P was inside me. Im so glad she is out. I cant tell you how much better it is! Im sure all you moms just raised your hands to the roof and shouted "oooo-OOO". Im having flashes of "Baby Mama" running through my head. If you have not seen that movie... you must! Its hysterical.
P.s Zach taught her how to drool... I know she doesnt get that from me.Ha ha.










9 comments:
No, it definitely wasn't Zach that taught her to drool....I don't think he has ever drooled in his life!!! Must have been her nana!! (I on the other hand can drool!)
She is looking more and more like Kyle. I think he is going to miss her when he leaves!!
You are a punk! 9-9!!! Can you please explain how long a cat nap is? Is that an hour or an hour and a half? That's how long Porter usually naps and I consider that good. He still doesn't sleep that long at night. Does she wake up at all?? Wow, she's a good little baby. Don't worry, we couldn't bless Porter till he was basically two months and I felt like he was going to be ginormous (since he started out so big) but it was fine. She's a cutie. That's amazing that we both have the cutest babies living at our houses!
you found her giraffe bow! Or was that picture taken a long time ago?
Also, I didn't bless Grace till she wasd like 3 1/2 months. She had to grow into her dress!
she is starting to chunk up! so cute! arys slept 12-14 hours at night when she was an infant and tiny little cat naps during the day.. i was told she needed to sleep more and was a little worried.. but i wouldn't complain because you're getting your sleep at night and that is SO awesome! it's great when babies can sleep at night! you're lucky
Whitney...she is so beautiful!
Okay... let me explain. He sleeps well at night. I give him his last feeding at 9:30 and he usually will sleep until 5:30. Sometimes he wakes up at 2:30 or 3 for food but not always. So that's not bad, it's just not 12 hours!! I haven't read Baby Wise but someone else told me about it so I have been doing that too. He is pretty good with his naps. I put him down and sometimes he'll cry for a few minutes but I don't have to hold him at all. I just go put his pacifier in and he will usually sleep for at least 45-1 hour. Longer if I'm lucky. Do you let Presley cry at all. I will let Porter cry for 5 min. or so before I go back in to put his pacifier back in. Usually that wears him out a bit and he falls right to sleep.
Oh yeah... I usually feed him every 3 hours. That's funny because I've heard that bigger babies sleep better... hmmm
haha!
so cute!
love those cheeks!
Mom's right, Zach doesn't drool however he comes from a strong line of droolers. Just ask anyone in the family about Annie's infamous snore and drool when we're out on roadtrips together. They always thought it was funny to take pictures of me at my most vunerable moments. Unfortunately, they weren't photographing me because they thought I was the "cutest thing ever" like Miss. P.
As far as naps go...have you tried the Baby Wise method? Basically all it is: get them on a regular and predictable schedule of sleep, eat play, sleep, eat play. I followed that pretty religiously with both kids. I don't know if that is why they both take 3-4 hour naps in the middle of the day but it's worth a try if you haven't already got her on a good routine.
I'm so sad I won't be there for the blessing....boohoo! Take lots of pictures for me.
Post a Comment