So I was taking Zoey out to go to the bathroom before bed and look what I found....



I about died!!! This is a back porch not a zoo. Look at that Spider! Hello! Moral of the story... always turn on the back porch lights before going outside, never walk barefoot AND time to call Bulwark.
10 comments:
girl, i would get that checked out asap.
that looks like a black widow and that definitely is what their nests look like...
we had one once.
Looks totally normal to me. Sorry to say Whit but I think you should just be glad you only saw two of the hundreds that are out there but you just can't see them. At this very moment they are plotting together to see how they can get in your house and crawl all over you. Haha!
Call the bug man today for your own well being. Love you girl!
ah! That is scary! Hope you get that taken care of asap!
Scary! I hope that wasn't a black widow!
Eeeek! I won't even begin tell you some of the things I've seen out there.
Don't you love living on a "farm"!!??? Of course we get our share to those critters here too!
can i come to your mj party??
but not with those spiders!
GROSS! You know how I feel about bugs, and you are much braver than me!
I would call that bug man RIGHT AWAY! Hello, miss P has to be protected!
I would have freaked. I don't deal well with spiders. Thanks Annie for your post now I'm thinking of them crawling all over me. Its giving me the chills!
Post a Comment