Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Party

I know this was weeks ago but I still want to document it for Presleys sake. We had a Mad Hatter Tea Party for Presley's 1st birthday. It was windy and plates were flying everywhere, but we still had a great time. I made Presleys banner using my Aunts Cricut. Seriously I. LOVE. IT! Tea pots and tea cups for our Tea party.


Presley in her "Alice" outfit. She would NOT keep her birthday hat on for the life of me.
Zach insisted that he wear his sombrero. Doesnt he make such a handsome Mexican? And now the beard is gone and I can finally love him again. SWEET!
The setup:

6 comments:

☂niki. said...

fun fun fun! glad we made it.

ConnieB said...

That party is adorable! I love the cake- did you make it!??

aurora said...

Happy Birthday! Yay! What an adorable cake. ;-)

Cam and Mele said...

i'm so glad our girls parties weren't on the same day, because we were sure happy to be a guest at the tea party, and have you at our picnic!!!

Mars said...

what a cute party!

Leilani W. said...

One of these days I'm going to eat my birthday cake like that. Great part Whit, real cute!