Saturday, April 10, 2010

We got Ponies yes we do, We got Ponies, how 'bout you?



FINALLY! By the time I was Presley age my hair was to the middle of my back. Uh, what happened to my child? We finally were able to put her mullet into some ponies. I think she looks dang cute if I do say so myself. The trick is to give her interesting things to play with like , curling irons and she will hold still for 30 seconds. I have learned to be quick.

14 comments:

The Clarks said...

Haha she is so precious...and her Easter dress was darling! I'm crossing my fingers she'll be a cougar when she grows up so she can date my son!

☂niki. said...

so adorable!

ConnieB said...

Oh my gosh so cute! I love them- I barely recognized her! (;

Cam and Mele said...

Yay for the ponies!!!!
Q-tips are the distraction of choice for us right now while I try to manuver ponies on phoebs head:D

ps. i have a post ready for phoebs pony debut as well, so dont be all wuuuut thuuuuu...lol

Brea said...

she is so precious!

Tracy said...

totally cute!

Molly said...

Love that face... love the hair!

Alexa Mae said...

yay for ponies!! she is so adorable. and yes, fast is the answer. i still have to distract maddix. it's only going long from here on out...

Lars said...

Oh that's funny. I was about 4 before I could put in ponies. True story. For that reason, I almost hope I don't have girls. It will be so sad for them!

Mars said...

cute little ponies!!

Leilani W. said...

It's darling!! She has grown up so fast!!

Brittany said...

Love the ponies! And love the outfit. Hallie has the same one. I love Costco. You've inspired me to try ponies. Oh, and cutest mad hatter party. LOVE it.

Breeann said...

Honestly, I love how smiley she is. She is so darling Whit!! You, I know are such a good mother! I love your blog updates. How cute are your family pictures. Absolutely darling!! I wish we were there for the party it looked so fun!! I miss you cuz. I hope all is going well for you.

Full House said...

Those ponies are so dang adorable.

I still am dying @ how cute she was on Sunday. We need to see her more often.